The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That **** was too good
mjlol (1) (1).png

tf he apologizing for? he doesn't have to answer to anyone lol smh. talk your ****

When they was showing Beale street. I said I have no desire to go there outside of catching Ja…after that I’m gone the next morning.

Memphis is so bad I opted to spend more for tickets and drive further to ATL in order to check out Ja. :lol:

Went there once for a Sade concert at the Forum and vowed to never step foot in that city again. Civil Rights museum was dope, but that’s about it.

Memphis is so bad I opted to spend more for tickets and drive further to ATL in order to check out Ja. :lol:

Went there once for a Sade concert at the Forum and vowed to never step foot in that city again. Civil Rights museum was dope, but that’s about it.
Yea I been there too, that part of town gets rough quick. Albuquerque too surprisingly at the time was a high crime city. I remember you couldnt even walk in the gas station after 6pm we were life its like this out here? Also I have this in my cut and paste accidentally, Memphis is definitely on this list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom