The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis is so bad I opted to spend more for tickets and drive further to ATL in order to check out Ja. :lol:

Went there once for a Sade concert at the Forum and vowed to never step foot in that city again. Civil Rights museum was dope, but that’s about it.

Man, I had a good time in Memphis, 3 years ago to this month. Weirdly felt like home :lol:.

Def had a good experience when I went

Yea I been there too, that part of town gets rough quick. Albuquerque too surprisingly at the time was a high crime city. I remember you couldnt even walk in the gas station after 6pm we were life its like this out here? Also I have this in my cut and paste accidentally, Memphis is definitely on this list

When the hell did all of these smaller/mid-sized cities get so bad? Especially in ******* New Mexico, Montana, Alaska, South Dakota and Colorado.

The worst was when everything was being compared to that cgi thanos character. We get it. You watched the movie lol
1648094690698.gif

DAndre Jordan just missed a 0 footer 2 feet short off the front rim.

Lakers or somebody need to sign Moses Brown

When the hell did all of these smaller/mid-sized cities get so bad? Especially in ****ing New Mexico, Montana, Alaska, South Dakota and Colorado.
I dont know I saw Anchorage Alaska first and I was mike what dont they have like half the year where they get less than 3 hours of sunlight a day? I guess I'd be on edge too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom