The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are we at on the 6 All-NBA guard spots? One argument I came across the before last nights game was that Temetrius’ chances at 1st team are being hampered because of injury/team success without him. The former I could buy but the latter shouldn’t really affect All-NBA IMO. I also think injury and overall poor performance after breaking the record takes Wardell to 2nd or 3rd.

There’s also the fact that they pretty much use G/F spots at their discretion for All-NBA and ASG selections so I’m not even sure of the pool :lol:

Where are we at on the 6 All-NBA guard spots? One argument I came across the before last nights game was that Temetrius’ chances at 1st team are being hampered because of injury/team success without him. The former I could buy but the latter shouldn’t really affect All-NBA IMO. I also think injury and overall poor performance after breaking the record takes Wardell to 2nd or 3rd.

There’s also the fact that they pretty much use G/F spots at their discretion for All-NBA and ASG selections so I’m not even sure of the pool :lol:
One of Embiid /Jokic not gonna make 1st team because voters are dumb

They gonna keep Paul off due to missed games?

It sucks for Donovan tho, he’s having a really good individual statistical season. Team just ain’t right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom