The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jazz are def at a crossroads, they're about to lose home court in the first round. If they can't get out of the first round they gonna have to strongly consider dealing either Mitchell or Gobert

Mitchell and Gobert seem to have a bit of different perspectives on why they're struggling right now

They haven't had a quality win (I'm not counting Chicago since they can't beat anyone good lol) in a month

Rudy: I don’t think there’s worries. I think it’s the same things that happen when we stop playing the way we’re supposed to play and want to play if we want to be a championship team. It’s defense, and offensively, it’s sharing the ball. It’s the same things, those same two things. It’s not easy, because obviously the Celtics are a really good team. The way they play defense, they try to take away our rhythm, and try to put us in that space where instead of coming together, we play disconnected. And then when we get disconnected offensively, it affects our defense.

Donovan: I think a lot of it comes... I’ll start defensively. We didn’t communicate, we didn’t talk, we were being beat off the dribble. And then offensively, we didn’t run our offense. It’s tough when they deny everything, and they were pushing everything out to half court. I wouldn’t say we don’t trust each other, I wouldn’t say that. They played a hell of a game and we just didn’t rise to that level.

That Jazz team really frauds. Good regular season team, I dont think anyone takes them that serious. I like Spyda but his ceiling isnt as high as I thought it would be.

Leaving Liv and the first thing you post about is the Poole Party
dipset_jeff_hamilton_wow.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom