The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too much of a fan of my teams to bet on and pay attention to other teams that close and follow the stats and all that.

That was partly why I stopped playing fantasy football (or at least how I justified it to myself). Used to get emotionally invested while following 4:15 PM Lions @ Jaguars games on Sunday afternoons and **** :smh: :lol:

Speaking of forex, there was this thing called IM3 that happened in Miami last year. *****z EVERYWHERE lol 2 day thing where ppl were selling dreams and pyramid schemes on forex :lol:
Yea I know about it, they had Lil Baby come perform there too. It's an academy thats also an mlm, I used to be part of it. Some people just recruit and hella eat that way, others actually learn how to trade from the academy, some do both. In all honesty, its surprisingly easy, the hard part and the reason why literallu 97% of day traders fail is the discipline/risk management piece. Same problem I keep having. Get overconfident/aggressive and bet it all on 1 trade then blow the account.

Follow Alex Lugo on facebook, obg_assassin on IG he's one of the best out there. Fam literally was delivering furniture then mastered charting and eventually made 8 figures in 1 year and he routinely starts his account back over from 0 to build it with the team again on live session's.

Last edited:
Big game and my Cavs with a let down. Still own toe breaker but without Allen looking rough. Levert been a let down as well.

Nets wash us if we fall to 7, focus on hawks or hornets now 😩

I know this isn't an NCAA tournament thread but holy crap has the officiating been terrible in March madness thus far. I'm talking completely unacceptable, game breakingly bad officiating. If This were the NBA, you wouldn't hear the end of it. Is it always this bad? I don't regularly watch college basketball so I can't tell.

I know this isn't an NCAA tournament thread but holy crap has the officiating been terrible in March madness thus far. I'm talking completely unacceptable, game breakingly bad officiating. If This were the NBA, you wouldn't hear the end of it. Is it always this bad? I don't regularly watch college basketball so I can't tell.
It's always bad unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom