The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nba wants to create that storyline between trae and msg
this is great storytelling! they've been looking for someone since mj and reggie
trae at MSG on national tv twice a year is must see tv

Damn that's how you feel?

EYE think the Suns are better than the team that went on the Finals run last year.

The only really obstacle for them in the playoffs are the Warriors because of their pedigree.

But Steve and them have a bunch of questions themselves, namely Steph's injury.

Also Klay still trying to get himself together and no guarantee that Game 6 Klay will ever be byke.

Poole has played well but no telling how he will fare on the big stage of the playoffs.

And Wiggins has fallen all the way off like he's a Chicago Bull.

Either way these playoffs are gonna be fun. :pimp:
Agree with all this. As it’s looking right now, the Grizz are the biggest threat to the Suns in the West.

this is great storytelling! they've been looking for someone since mj and reggie

As a fan I greatly enjoy the "rivalry" but that's cause we're usually winning :lol:
No memes then though, but when he finally breaks a 7 game losing streak "King of NY!"
Cmon :lol:

277296822_861187771946246_7520886922164655361_n.png

how do you say smoke in Lithuanian?

this must have been a dream come true for Trae, wow.

Harden gets the slander but CP3 deserves the same smoke
aint the Lithuanian players the ones with pictures out there on them running trains on thotties in the cab? Or is that the Latvians? or the Serbians because I know Zarko was one but also Kristaps

After everything KAT went through family wise I'm glad to see his success. But if he talk crazy to Bron one more time it's gunna be problems.

#WordsfromRICH

Harden gets the slander but CP3 deserves the same smoke
I get why you would say that, but not sure I agree.

CP3 doesn’t show up out of shape and hasn’t quit on any teams. He eventually rubs a lot teammates the wrong way because of how he acts, but it comes from a place of wanting to win. Harden really doesn’t seem like he cares at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom