The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth Popcorn.gif

The funny part is how you and the rest of the sexuals really thought it was your year :lol:. You must've forgot how much yall had yall ******* out. Chickens coming home to roost real soon brother crock

And this is what you said before so I can't be too off base

You just making things up, outta F E A R :pimp:

But you generally in the right direction.

Wiseman 🥴🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️

The warriors are about to win 50 games, as a 2 or 3 seed…and enter the post season with a fully healthy squad ( 🤲🏾)

Jordan Poole is averaging like 20 something over his last 10

We’ve yet to see Steph/Klay/Dray play

that’s actually GOOD, you know :lol:.

Meanwhile in LA….LeBron is looting in a riot. Bringing shame to the Lakers fan base, as he gets all the glory. Russell Westbrook season from hell. AD can’t get right. None of the acquisitions worked out. Pure dissension. 12 games under .500

And may finish as an 11 seed behind the spurs.

That’s reality for you.

You just making things up, outta F E A R :pimp:

But you generally in the right direction.

Wiseman 🥴🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️

The warriors are about to win 50 games, as a 2 or 3 seed…and enter the post season with a fully healthy squad ( 🤲🏾)

Jordan Poole is averaging like 20 something over his last 10

We’ve yet to see Steph/Klay/Dray play

that’s actually GOOD, you know :lol:.

Meanwhile in LA….LeBron is looting in a riot. Bringing shame to the Lakers fan base, as he gets all the glory. Russell Westbrook season from hell. AD can’t get right. None of the acquisitions worked out. Pure dissension. 12 games under .500

And may finish as an 11 seed behind the spurs.

That’s reality for you.
End of the day neither team is getting passed the 2nd round. That's a successful season in my book. What's really the difference between celebrating 50 wins and celebrating Bron's regular season accomplishments?

End of the day neither team is getting passed the 2nd round. That's a successful season in my book

You made things up outta fear. These are facts. Generally in the right direction (one of the best teams in the league).

How’d the Lakers season play out for you tho. Care to say disappointed? Because if there was anybody who truly has their ******* out at the beginning of the season with the Russ trade…it was most def you and MVP MVP

Now y’all just avoid the reality

:rofl:

Tony Snell had a 50/50/100 season, why aint nobody talking about him? Edit: It was 3 years without missing a free throw

edit: 52/57/100 as an Atlanta Hawks in 21/22

You made things up outta fear. These are facts. Generally in the right direction (one of the best teams in the league).

How’d the Lakers season play out for you tho. Care to say disappointed? Because if there was anybody who truly has their ******* out at the beginning of the season with the Russ trade…it was most def you and MVP MVP

Now y’all just avoid the reality

:rofl:
I'll say this much..there's a better chance of the Lakers beating the suns in the first round than the Warriors winning a championship. Please don't tell me you actually think that's gonna happen :lol:

Isn’t this what Steph did last season?:nerd:

Nope. They had a winning record when Steph averaged 32ppg on near 50/40/90. They were 11 games over .500

0B466647-22A9-462F-8687-F80CD72A3EA0.jpeg

What is the Lakers record with LeBron this season? 25-29. We’ll below .500

51848FDD-8C5C-4D9A-B957-7AAAA7CF82AB.jpeg

Looting.

I'll say this much..there's a better chance of the Lakers beating the suns in the first round than the Warriors winning a championship. Please don't tell me you actually think that's gonna happen :lol:

“aT tHe eNd oF dA dAY”
“i’Ll sAy dIs mUcH”

Man…If you don’t stop reducing this season, and just cop to the Lakers being an unmitigated disaster, that you didn’t see coming

:lol:

IDK but the hallmark of elite efficiency that's universally understood ISN'T it
For sure, but I wanna make sure we at least got a defined number. Because Book has mostly always been efficient yet always considered a looter, same with Beal

Now I agree Bron this year definitely looting for the scoring record :lol:

“aT tHe eNd oF dA dAY”
“i’Ll sAy dIs mUcH”

Man…If you don’t stop reducing this season, and just cop to the Lakers being an unmitigated disaster, that you didn’t see coming

:lol:
I mean I was having a convo about the Sixers when you decided to jump in :lol:. Lakers being trash doesn't change the fact that the warriors really aint much better in the big picture. Unless the goal is winning 50 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom