The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh after the bubble where he shot lights out. Had me fooled... Had EVERYONE fooled. I apologize for giving him the benefit of the doubt, he quickly reverted back to being the fraud that he is.

"After this"... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No one could. I should have known it was fugazi. but you gotta use live in the moment of the results.

This is what frauds do though. They trick you.

Oh after the bubble where he shot lights out. Had me fooled... Had EVERYONE fooled. I apologize for giving him the benefit of the doubt, he quickly reverted back to being the fraud that he is.

Thank you. Bron won that ring all himself.

It’s true. The Lakers with AD playing are actually decent.

The other guy

2019- miss playoffs
2020- don’t count (AD the best player anyway)
2021- 1st rd exit once AD goes down
2022- **** show. Defense drops from 13th to dead last without AD

These are the facts bro 🤷🏾‍♂️

He a LOSER. Stats be damned. HE A LOSER. I would expect the "WInning means everything" crowd to agree here.
Just say you don’t like the n_ instead of saying some round about goofy s_ ……you’re better than this :smh:

It’s true. The Lakers with AD playing are actually decent.

The other guy

2019- miss playoffs
2020- don’t count (AD the best player anyway)
2021- 1st rd exit once AD goes down
2022- **** show. Defense drops from 13th to dead last without AD

These are the facts bro 🤷🏾‍♂️

You're a sick, sick man.

"After this"... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No one could. I should have known it was fugazi. but you gotta use live in the moment of the results.

This is what frauds do though. They trick you.
Mans outchea sounding like a Law and Order witness after Lt. Benson and Ice-T pull out a surprise piece of evidence

Love to see it

Warriors with KD playing were also decent.

can we make a list of what they've done since he left?

They went to the finals (2019) and are about to do that again this year. Currently one of the best teams in the league.

Now do KD without the warriors. I’ll wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom