The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this being your reality….

Rev.png

MV5BMTkxOTExMTUwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgwNTAxMzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I see variations of this comment on here, twitter, and reddit. It sounds like a normal voice to me. What do people expect him to sound like? :lol:
Seems like people expect him to sound like RJ or KAT for whatever reason.

Ja being humble, he should be in the discussion too. And he aint wrong

Being on a talented team shouldn't preclude him from the MVP discussion (especially since JJJ was the closest thing to a 2nd All-Star)

Seems like whoever has the worst talent around them tends to be brought up when it comes to MVP...

MVP just needs a written set of rules at this point. Cause we're gonna do this every year now.

The last one :lol:

I think folks were clowning Brad prior to the turning point but it's clear his refreshing approach is paying dividends. Failed up like his predecessor Glenn Rivers except it's paying off :pimp:

I think folks were clowning Brad prior to the turning point but it's clear his refreshing approach is paying dividends. Failed up like his predecessor Glenn Rivers except it's paying off :pimp:

Been saying this for a while. He went from being the best coach to the best FO guy :pimp:

BUT HE SKIPPED THE LINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom