The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh subway ride home (which is towards Wells Fargo) is packed with those getting ready for the games tonight

I hate college other wise id go

Sheesh subway ride home (which is towards Wells Fargo) is packed with those getting ready for the games tonight

I hate college other wise id go

BSL :pimp: Didn't realize the Sweet 16 was at the Wells Fargo Center. What teams were heavily repped? I guess St. Peter's is nearby and UNC isn't terribly far but I've learned over the last couple years that even young alumni take that **** seriously and will fly across the country at a whim without hesitation :lol:

BSL :pimp: Didn't realize the Sweet 16 was at the Wells Fargo Center. What teams were heavily repped? I guess St. Peter's is nearby and UNC isn't terribly far but I've learned over the last couple years that even young alumni take that **** seriously and will fly across the country at a whim without hesitation :lol:

Maaaaaan **** loads of UNC fans going down early to tailgate i couldnt believe it

EAFD4D92-047A-493B-9262-EB6AD07C28AF.png
F22C6D62-DF1B-4C1E-A8F8-2664C78A92B7.jpeg

:nerd:

Damn sneak dissin' Jokic like that

When harden was saying this it was a problem. They obviously switch up the criteria from year to year but I’m not mad at them finally giving it the best player regardless of team success. Jokic deserves his B2B

I don't mind if we get rid of most of ASW for some other tournament thing but the play-in gotta go
It's already bad enough that the 16 best teams aren't actually in the playoffs, now we're giving the dregs extra chances

Play in is only necessary if the seeds are within like 3-4 of each other

Like if the season ended today with the standings as is, 9/10 in the East play and the winner plays Brooklyn for 8

In the west it should be 1-8 as is

I don't mind the play-in, because combined with the flattened lottery odds, it has increased competitiveness and watchability at the end of the regular season. Teams would've given up six weeks ago without it.
Which is the whole reason it even exists

I 100% understand why the play in exists. Especially from a business standpoint.

I just think it's dumb to have it during a full, "normal" 82 game season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom