The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont golf or anything but this looks nuts to me. Looks like its lined up with that line on the court, for those who golf how difficult is something like this? 100 feet? Sheesh.
Just a quick youtube search looks like single digits people have done it. He's probably not just a random normal fan but a pro trick shot artists. Even still, he didnt win 50k. He won 50k towards a mortgage with that particular mortgage company. They're literally gonna lose no money from this promotion because they'll still profit usually +2x the total home price with the interest and fees.

Such a useless prize. Like I was at a Thunder game once and the whole section won a free ppv on demand movie with Cox. They just handed out rebate forms to fill out but I didnt even have Cox or the option to get so it was totally useless.

NBA needs to do a better job on guys traveling with injuries. I understand but if you’re not in a boot or struggling to walk, come to the games. Both Bron and Steph skipped their Atlanta trips and it was hella kids that idolize them pissed off that their favorite player didn’t show up.

NBA needs to do a better job on guys traveling with injuries. I understand but if you’re not in a boot or struggling to walk, come to the games. Both Bron and Steph skipped their Atlanta trips and it was hella kids that idolize them pissed off that their favorite player didn’t show up.
No. These are people, not zoo animals. They are allowed to do what they want.

clips really have nothing to play for down the stretch. pretty much penciled in as the 8th seed

If they aint playing who cares if they on the bench or not.

You can be a person and still show up. I still went to work everyday when I broke my foot last year.

Nah, man. Don’t call HIM HIM to do your dirty work. I need YOU to handle this one. Him going to work every day with a broken leg is no different than players with injuries. Hell, the same goes for the pandas and tigers at the zoo. The players and animals need to do their respective job and show up when they’re not 100% too.

C43B1808-9215-4B8D-A001-9A3542EAB7E6.jpeg

Curry fine. Y'all keep sleeping though. Bro just wanted a vaca. Marcus was in on it.. Trust.

#4 otw

Reactions: ace
Yimmy can be a front-runner at times and MIA "Heat culture" a farce, but y'all be weird about it too

Heat could find themselves back in the Finals, and guaranteed, they still would not get much credit for it

My washed self passed out at halftime of sixers game
I see harden had himself a game 29/15/7 lol

Embiid with a quiet 27/10 in 28mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom