The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winning a Razzie is lowkey legendary.
wow.png

Warriors lost again. and people were saying the Draymond is the most important Warriors player? what did he exactly do this past few games? registering his usual triple-singles without Curry.

Dray needs Curry, Klay etc. No surprise there. They dont mean that hes literally the most important player, thats Curry obviously. Hes def a dirty work guy, facilitator and work horse type engine on that team. He’s good but he needs his Curry and Klay type players to really thrive.

Wait, how often do the same two teams play back to back nights in the same city?

Rockets-Blazers meet again tonight.

Dray needs Curry, Klay etc. No surprise there. They dont mean that hes literally the most important player, thats Curry obviously. Hes def a dirty work guy, facilitator and work horse type engine on that team. He’s good but he needs his Curry and Klay type players to really thrive.
in short, he needs his superstars to thrive. although it would be great if he can develop the young ones or atleast make other players relevant. with him mouthing the young guys doesn't really make them do better. I doubt he gives the same crap treatment to Curry or Klay.

in short, he needs his superstars to thrive. although it would be great if he can develop the young ones or atleast make other players relevant. with him mouthing the young guys doesn't really make them do better. I doubt he gives the same crap treatment to Curry or Klay.

Of course, you never had a fiery guy as your teammate? Hes gonna talk diff to the new guys as opposed to Curry and Klay to an extent.

Of course, you never had a fiery guy as your teammate? Hes gonna talk diff to the new guys as opposed to Curry and Klay to an extent.
I had those kinda teammates and hated them. funny fact is that they think they were better than you. so we would typically do is give them the ball and watch and see how'd they do. never respected those kinds unless they are "that good" which was extremely rare. most loudmouths can't do better and aren't inspiring at all.

Clippers got thoroughly outplayed last night. They needed to do a better job of defending without fouling. I’m sure Ty knows these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom