The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
elpablo21 elpablo21 I'm not even gonna say anything.

That joint was way to sad

Enjoy the water
SmartSelect_20220328-194423_Chrome.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

I have absolutely nothing to do and it's raining or else I would consider being a degenerate and head to a bar...

I took a glance at who was playing in the OKC v POR game... and I really don't want to give my time to that lol

Guess I'll just lift

too much quality content on amazon prime and hbo to spend time on okc v portland

OKC v Portland actually has decent offensive pace. Slowed down some but they were at 48 halfway into the 2nd.

58 55 woth 2 left in the half

what'd he say wrong? They've already clutched a berth lol. It's factual. They're in bad shape right now. They will have to use the playoffs to figure this all out. Curry back game 1. They'll be whole. Guys can go back to their regular styles of play.

what'd he say wrong? They've already clutched a berth lol. It's factual. They're in bad shape right now. They will have to use the playoffs to figure this all out. Curry back game 1. They'll be whole. Guys can go back to their regular styles of play.
It’s not the what, it’s who. Washed Iggy should just be quiet.

steph has always been better after long time off when he has been injured. the injury might've been a blessing

sounds like MVP :emoji_shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom