The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony-davis-ben-simmons-1-640x430.jpg

:smh:

THIS. I feel that once you become as rich and famous as Steph, Mary J. Blige, Jerry Rice, etc. that your tolerance for foolishness increases to secure any and all bags. As long as the cause/ask/ad isn't controversial there really isn't a problem IMO.

Getting paid millions to endorse a harmless cause >>>>>> Getting paid nothing to do nothing.
So encouraging your fanbase to lose their money in unproven ponzi schemes and possibly participate in money laundering for nefarious purposes like terrorism is a harmless cause…

Interesting…

So encouraging your fanbase to lose their money in unproven ponzi schemes and possibly participate in money laundering for nefarious purposes like terrorism is a harmless cause…

Interesting…
to be fair, you brought up Jordan.. MJ got into quite a bit of trouble himself for his desire to make cash

it is what it is

Suns gonna win 65+ games just to be rewarded with matching up against George and maybe kawhi lol, damb

Even w/o Kawhi,

Norm Powell / PG / Reggie / Nico / Morris / Covington / Zu / Coffey / Mann

Is a really formidable 8-9 man playoff rotation. I’d pick suns to be sure, and I’m not even sure the Clippers are getting out of the play-in, but Powell + George returning changes a lot.

Now u know Dallas is concerned about losing him. Wasn’t Spencer some type of insurance/backup plan?

Dallas gonna take these NY leftovers as usual.

I am worried about Mitch headed there, ngl. Maybe some sort of s&t swap should both sides be done for.

No LeBron. No Davis tonight

Mavs, handle your business and by this time tomorrow you'll have #3 seed all to yourself

Several teams have a major turnaround/came out of nowhere this season.

Mavs and Celtics specifically for the former and the likes of Grizzlies, Cavs, TWolves for the latter.

That coupled with the Lakers consistently being a complete dumpster fire throughout has made this a highly sports entertaining season.

Mavs and Celtics specifically for the former and the likes of Grizzlies, Cavs, TWolves for the latter.

That coupled with the Lakers consistently being a complete dumpster fire throughout has made this a highly sports entertaining season.
it has been that good this season alone. added that the young guys actually compete now unlike before that what they only do is stare and marvel at Lebron. these guys are bringing it to him. love the 80s/90s vibe of this season.

Mavs' level up came after losing a key player too. I say that not to suggest they benefited from losing THJ, but as another reason their rise in the standings is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom