The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least Steve ain't outchea shucking and jiving in a chicken helmet.

1648585885707.png
Hope he got his butter biscuits for making that.

People gotta recognize that all money aint worth the embarrassment.

Last edited:
Naw. All money ain’t good money.
After a certain level I’m off that goofy ****.
I understand it for a fringe level guy but Steph?
Bro family set for 10 lifetimes. He ain’t gotta do this. He can 86 the cornball stuff.
I feel you, hard to judge though. The Steph Curry Brand has billion-dollar potential behind it. Can't knock him for squeezing the juice out of it.

I feel you, hard to judge though. The Steph Curry Brand has billion-dollar potential behind it. Can't knock him for squeezing the juice out of it.

THIS. I feel that once you become as rich and famous as Steph, Mary J. Blige, Jerry Rice, etc. that your tolerance for foolishness increases to secure any and all bags. As long as the cause/ask/ad isn't controversial there really isn't a problem IMO.

Getting paid millions to endorse a harmless cause >>>>>> Getting paid nothing to do nothing.

Yeah that’s pretty baffling. Honestly surprised Jokic is leading given he won last year. Still think they’ll give it to Embiid. It’s really a toss up between the 3 of them.

This would be 3 of the last 4 MVPs for Giannis, though :lol: Embiid might get it based on voter fatigue from both of them and if that happened I don't think voters would be wrong 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom