The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D28A5051-EA78-4EF6-B68D-DB0DD4CC6FA9.jpeg

This was my shoe selection for today.

It’s gone a be a rough time if Gobert is the main guy. I understand it though. Don’t want to hang on to hope for too long and end up with nothing.
They need to blow it up, but watch them wait another year or two like most other teams do

Some teams i could see for Donovan are raptors and wizards

I definitely think they’re gonna try another season at the least. Donovan is only 25 but they’d be foolish to wait 2-3 years to trade him.
They both mean a lot to that community. idk if they have the stomach to trade either of them this summer but they absolutely should

They had their bites at the apple and it just didn't work, the NBA community always roasts them for being Fools Gold but they absolutely maximized every bit of their opportunities being in a city like that

If management likes constant first and second round exits then yeah, they aint gonna trade either of them soon unless one of them starts demanding trades

They both mean a lot to that community. idk if they have the stomach to trade either of them this summer but they absolutely should
You can’t get washed out down the stretch this year and run it back again. You just can’t.

Donovan’s only 25 but where’s the growth gonna come from? He kinda feels like he is what he is. Rudy, definitely is.

Donovan may not give them a choice. He’s felt like he was close to teetering into “get me the hell outta here” territory for awhile.

You can’t get washed out down the stretch this year and run it back again. You just can’t.

Donovan’s only 25 but where’s the growth gonna come from? He kinda feels like he is what he is. Rudy, definitely is.

Donovan may not give them a choice. He’s felt like he was close to teetering into “get me the hell outta here” territory for awhile.
Donovan needs to get out of his tunnel vision, I think he has more potential to realize for sure. And I think he's willing to, which is half (or more) the battle

I look at Donovan like I look at the other best players on that USA team in 2019

Booker def ahead of him, he created that definite gap over the past few years

This TNT post game show has been off the rails but I'll allow it

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random dad jokes

Random Twitter folks taking over the show

Shaq slapping dude

Everyone's last night of the season giving heartfelt messages to each other.. Shaq no sells them

Showing Shaq in a bathing suit

idk

I think it's time for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom