The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never expected much from the Jazz…They got a #2/3 and 3/4 level guys leading the way…Those type of teams always fall short and never taken seriously unless the depth stretches to damn near the IR, g league and 2 way cats :lol:
I had real hope for them last year (after playing so well against a GREAT Denver team in The Bubble).... but sheesh, LAC crushed their souls. That was bad, like really really bad. I really thought they were taking a step going up 2-0.. LAC losing Kawhi and still winning in 6 games... ouch

Then with how they've faltered this year (relatively speaking), they just been trending in a bad way for a long time now

I had real hope for them last year (after playing so well against a GREAT Denver team in The Bubble).... but sheesh, LAC crushed their souls. That was bad, like really really bad. I really thought they were taking a step going up 2-0.. LAC losing Kawhi and still winning in 6 games... ouch

Then with how they've faltered this year (relatively speaking), they just been trending in a bad way for a long time now
You said it, they maxed out…Now it’s on management to decide how long they just wanna continue making the playoffs for…A place like that it’s only 1 way to get better so they know the tank gotta happen eventually

Haven’t been keeping up with their recent drafting tho, seems like they ain’t hit on even a rotation level player lately so that’s another problem

You said it, they maxed out…Now it’s on management to decide how long they just wanna continue making the playoffs for…A place like that it’s only 1 way to get better so they know the tank gotta happen eventually

Haven’t been keeping up with their recent drafting tho, seems like they ain’t hit on even a rotation level player lately so that’s another problem
Dawg, their draft picks, albeit late in the first have been really bad

I'm always harping on them for Azubuike when they knew they were gonna sign Favors anyway. Their radio play by play guy is like this huge analytics freak and he was always raving about Bane pre-draft. I had little idea of who he was but I quickly found out that year :lol:

They somewhat hit on Grayson Allen... but he was included along with Crowder in the Conley deal

I like Jared Butler but other than that, yeah, trash

Dawg, their draft picks, albeit late in the first have been really bad

I'm always harping on them for Azubuike when they knew they were gonna sign Favors anyway. Their radio play by play guy is like this huge analytics freak and he was always raving about Bane pre-draft. I had little idea of who he was but I quickly found out that year :lol:

They somewhat hit on Grayson Allen... but he was included along with Crowder in the Conley deal

I like Jared Butler but other than that, yeah, trash
Memphis brings in Bane, Clarke, Melton etc thru the draft/training camp and Utah goes for an old school already injured center like Azubuike :lol: :smh: …The Jazz can’t afford to take any pick thru the middle of the 2nd round lightly

trade.png

I'm willing to write off the other 4 mill as an act of good will.

Got nothing to do with Frank Vogel. That team as a whole is trash.
I dunno, all 3 of the guys they passed up are elite coaches. They'd definitely be playing better even with the weak roster.

They didn't hesitate in giving Luke Walton 5 years yet didn't wanna do the same with a title winning coach and former Laker...

**** even Jerry West got turned down when he wanted to come back. Rambis and Jeanie running that franchise like a mom and pop store :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom