The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Chris Paul. Y'all not about to be in here gassing him tonight.
**** him

I can't believe he headbutted Wiggins right in the mouth with a ref 2 feet away from him and no whistle.

Fun game tonight. Would be a fun 7 game series.

20+ turnovers, no steph curry, klank thompson in full effect, cowiggs19 with no vaccine in sight… and dubs still almost won? :lol::lol:

give me suns vs warriors all playoffs. no one on the suns interrupting the poole party

The Northman looks Ok. Rated R. I’ll peep

Crazy how “in” Norse movies/shows are now tho. Last Kingsom, Vikings etc etc. They gotta do it right.

Anybody seen Midsommer? Incredible movie

Robert Eggers is god tier so far

You gotta check out the piece the new Yorker just did on him for Northman

They're looking better than the suns though.
spice-adams-spice.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:……:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

You may be on to something.

But for real, he coming back from a looonnggg layoff. He’s not himself yet.

Bro, he just came out of a two year injury to join a retooled roster. Dude hasn't probably hasn't even had over a dozen practices with the current squad. Of course he's going to be off. I agree that he's interrupting the flow that they had before he came back, but he's a top shooting guard when 100% and we have to work him in anyways so he could get back to form and develop chemistry with everyone.

This is who he is now. He’s 32 it’s not his fault he had two terrible injuries. But you might as well get something for him while you can. It’s only going downhill from here.

I don’t think Klay will ever be the player he was pre-ACL tear.

20+ turnovers, no steph curry, klank thompson in full effect, cowiggs19 with no vaccine in sight… and dubs still almost won? :lol::lol:

give me suns vs warriors all playoffs. no one on the suns interrupting the poole party
I was just going to say that. This actually went better than I expected. Not taking away from the Suns, but the game was ours to be had w/o Curry.

This is who he is now. He’s 32 it’s not his fault he had two terrible injuries. But you might as well get something for him while you can. It’s only going downhill from here.
He's primarily a shooter. You don't need much athleticism to shoot so I'm sure he'll age gracefully. Defensively, he still doesn't have it. But is it really wise to put final a judgment on a players sub-par performances in 2 months time coming back from an injury and playing with a modified offense and roster?

It would be more sensible to evaluate him next season after he's had some sufficient practice and playing time with the team.

They did look better bro. You can be dishonest lol. Warriors absolutely looked better. Especially when you consider they can add Steph Curry.

It was a dog fight, warriors made Booker look like complete **** and Suns won by 4 to a team that can add one of the best players of all time.

Advantage warriors. 🤷🏾‍♂️

If Minnesota beats the Clippers in the 7-8 it plays Memphis (2) for the right to play the winner of Mavs-Jazz (3-6 matchup).

The Western Conference standings at the moment.

They did look better bro. You can't be dishonest. Warriors absolutely looked better. Especially when you consider they can add Steph Curry.

It was a dog fight, warriors made Booker look like complete **** and Suns won by 4 to a team that can add one of the best players of all time.

Advantage warriors. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Booker shot poorly, the Suns are missing their sixth man, and the Suns will have homecourt

I want them to meet in the playoffs. But at the rate you guys going, I hope y'all can get out of the first round.

Smokes them? That’s an extreme. It’ll be a competitive series.
It won't be competitive if they play Booker the way they played him tonight. Bridges won't have 20 a night. He was carrying for a large part of the game tonight.

warriors “vets” with collective dementia in the final two minutes.. couldn’t pass or defend without doing something dumb.

when steph comes back, kerr should consider benching klay and let poole rock with the starters. he’s still my favorite of the dubs big three but klay’s consistently ******* up ball movement and hoisting bricks like a broken catapult. have him come off the bench in the playoffs and let him get his rhythm and legs back during a full off season

Booker shot poorly, the Suns are missing their sixth man, and the Suns will have homecourt

I want them to meet in the playoffs. At the rate you guys going, I hope y'all can get out of the first round.
Booker shot poorly because of defense man. Cam Johnson a dog, he doesn't equal curry output though.

warriors “vets” with collective dementia in the final two minutes.. couldn’t pass or defend without doing something dumb.

when steph comes back, kerr should consider benching klay and let poole rock with the starters. he’s still my favorite of the dubs big three but klay’s consistently ****ing up ball movement and hoisting bricks like a broken catapult. let him get his rhythm and legs back during a full off season
Klay ain't getting benched. If anyone does it'll be Wiggins but after seeing that GP2/Poole/Klay/Wiggins/Dray lineup from Kerr

That's probably the lineup you're gonna see alot more except with Steph at the helm when he gets back. (Depending on the matchup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom