The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker shot poorly, the Suns are missing their sixth man, and the Suns will have homecourt

I want them to meet in the playoffs. At the rate you guys going, I hope y'all can get out of the first round.
We will. We'll lose a few stupid games, but we'll definitely get through the first round. Honestly, the only thing that hampered us a bit is getting Klay back in the mix comfortably, which we still have yet to do. Add to the fact that he still refuses to just catch and shoot yet, continues to play hero ball. Klays woes are more on him choosing bad shot selections mixed in with teams closing in on him a bit more.

Smokes them? That’s an extreme. It’ll be a competitive series.
suns barely beat a stephless team with dray and iggy still coming back
klay and wiggins been struggling

the other win was steph having one of his worst games in his career and they barely won

poole plays well vs the suns
they have no answer for him

He's primarily a shooter. You don't need much athleticism to shoot so I'm sure he'll age gracefully. Defensively, he still doesn't have it. But is it really wise to put final a judgment on a players sub-par performances in 2 months time coming back from an injury and playing with a modified offense and roster?

It would be more sensible to evaluate him next season after he's had some sufficient practice and playing time with the team.

I would agree if he was younger but he’s not. Klay as an elite perimeter defender is a thing of the past.

Is the value he’s bringing to the roster going to be worth what they’re paying him? Why not just move him when you can get something in return instead of rolling the dice and hoping he goes back to pre-injury Klay?

Booker shot poorly because of defense man. Cam Johnson a dog, he doesn't equal curry output though.
So the plan is this team locking Devin Booker up in four games.

Well...
morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

So the plan is locking Devin Booker up in four games.

Well...
morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif
Like we haven't seen it before lmao. Jrue clamped that boy. He struggles with elite defenders his size or larger. He's not overwhelming physically like a Bron to really get whatever shot he wants. He'll just start scheming for calls, like tonight, majority of his points came at the line and he'll start chucking and law of averages, some will go in and he'll make his faces and talk his ****. But he ain't really like that.

numbers don't lie
if you watch the game, you can see how badly he struggles
league so watered down with bad teams, book can get off vs them and have people thinking he will do that vs elite defenses

Robert Eggers is god tier so far

You gotta check out the piece the new Yorker just did on him for Northman

Oh ****, that’s my man that did the Witch & Lighthouse! Didn’t peep that. Def looked a bit more mainstream. But he a hell of a director.

I’m in. **** rey be FYE :pimp: 🔥🔥

I would agree if he was younger but he’s not. Klay as an elite perimeter defender is a thing of the past.

Is the value he’s bringing to the roster going to be worth what they’re paying him? Why not just move him when you can get something in return instead of rolling the dice and hoping he goes back to pre-injury Klay?
I see your perspective, but I still disagree. If he continues to play the way he is, than you're right. But, we will see.

Like we haven't seen it before lmao. Jrue clamped that body. He struggles with elite defenders his size or larger. He's not overwhelming physically like a Bron to really get whatever **** he wants. He'll just start scheming for calls, like tonight, majority of his points came at the line and he'll start chucking and law of averages, some will go in and he'll make his faces and talk his ****. But he ain't really like that.
Jrue did a great job on Booker, especially in game 6, and down the stretch of a couple of games Won't deny that

But Booker averaged 28 points in the finals on horrible 3pt shooting. He dropped 40 in back-to-back close loses, shooting over 50% in each. His consequential bad games was 3, where he got hurt and game 6. (he was bad in game 1 but they won)

So this is the outcome that will be optimal for the Warriors?

Also, who defends the perimeter as well as locked-in Jrue on this Warriors team?

Jrue did a great job on Booker, especially in game 6, and down the stretch of a couple of games Won't deny that

But Booker averaged 28 points in the finals on horrible 3pt shooting. He dropped 40 in back-to-back close loses, shooting over 50% in each. His consequential bad games was 3, where he got hurt and game 6. (he was bad in game 1 but they won)

So this is the outcome that will be optimal for the Warriors?

Also, who defends the perimeter as well as locked-in Jrue on this Warriors team?
They made him shoot very poorly tonight, from inside and outside...or are we not gonna give them props and he just had a bad night? How about the other games he played against them this season? Are they all anomalies? He playing coy?

How Wiggins and Draymond make the all-star team again?

What happened to all that DPOY talk?

What happened to all that MVP talk?

They made him shoot very poorly tonight, from inside and outside...or are we not gonna give them props and he just had a bad night? How about the other games he played against them this season? Are they all anomalies? He playing coy?

First, I thought the regular season doesn't matter?

Second, Booker has only played one other full game against the Warriors this season. When they played twice in one week he pulled his hamstring after playing only 15 mins, and then he missed the next game.

So really it is just X-Mas and tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom