The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole area over by the baseball field is hella nice.
You have no idea how happy I am that I get these references now :lol:
Once I finish Sopranos and Power it's over for you ******
vince-carter-its-over.gif
On season 2 episode 6. Just wait

Could've sworn they already announced the class a few weeks back though :lol:

Used to Love Tim when I was growing up but I don’t think he should be in IMO.
Smh these franchises are so disrespectful :smh: Will honestly be weird when KD, Melo and Kyrie retire. Which of their former teams show them love. Kyrie has burned bridges at all stops andmay not get the love in BKN either if they don’t ever get a chip

Used to Love Tim when I was growing up but I don’t think he should be in IMO.

Smh these franchises are so disrespectful :smh: Will honestly be weird when KD, Melo and Kyrie retire. Which of their former teams show them love. Kyrie has burned bridges at all stops andmay not get the love in BKN either if they don’t ever get a chip

Why is Tim in the HoF? Legit question.

I’ve never seen Power either, but I feel like I know enough from hearing about it that I don’t need to watch it to know what’s going on in NT when it comes up.

I know in broad terms who Ghost and Tariq are and that pretty much everyone except apparently wavycrocket wavycrocket thinks Tariq sucks.

Way off the mark with this last part. :lol:

The argument can be made who wavycrocket wavycrocket is a bigger stan of Steve or Tariq.

One is an all time NBA great and GOAT shooter while the other is a little despicable piece of ****.

Just a nastee individual. :smh:

Why is Tim in the HoF? Legit question.
Killer crossover
Part of Run TMC
on those good Miami teams with Zo

I don’t see him as a HOFer. To me he’s on the level of Cassell, Strickland, Van exel, Terrell Brandon, mookie blaylock, Kenny Anderson, billups

Lenox Still nice, stop trying scare the tourists, “warzone” :lol: …We know you might be shook cuz you naturally scary and not really from ATL ATL

Whens the last time you've been the Lenox? It ain't what it used to be. I'm just trying to go to Apple store without getting robbed. You can keep that "ATL ATL" stuff, I'm trying to go home and be a family man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom