The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called that man Migos... YIKES.

When I go back to GA I hope to end up in Sandy Springs or booming in South Gwinnett with Lou Will and you won't see my acting like I'm bout ANYTHING
You can live in the city now too if you stick to north/east side…Everything east of downtown got gentrified to hell, won’t see the hood till you hit below 285 or deep in Decatur

I like that side tho, Ponce City Market :pimp: …Shout out to Gwinnett too, just hate driving to get back in the mix

You can live in the city now too if you stick to north/east side…Everything east of downtown got gentrified to hell, won’t see the hood till you hit below 285 or deep in Decatur

I like that side tho, Ponce City Market :pimp: …Shout out to Gwinnett too, just hate driving to get back in the mix
I was just down there last weekend to see my folks... Got stuck on Spaghetti Junction for like 30 minutes..... MAN WHAT

Yo the Memphis grizzlies owner is mad young and paid asf! Had no idea.

I know he is glad he hung in there through the ups n downs because if they can keep these guys together they have a lot of potential.

Last edited:
I was just down there last weekend to see my folks... Got stuck on Spaghetti Junction for like 30 minutes..... MAN WHAT
Traffic is hell, that’s why I couldn’t never live outside 285 down there if I got alotta business/moves in town

Minimum hour just to get from downtown to Jimmy Carter exit after 330 on weekdays :sick:

Yo the Memphis grizzlies owner is mad young m paid asf! Had no idea.

I know he is glad he hung in there through the ups n downs because if they can keep these guys together they have a lot of potential.

ppg.png

lebby without ad.png

lebby w ad.png

Sometimes it be ya own. As if the Lakers situation needed more intrigue :lol:

Lenox Still nice, stop trying scare the tourists, “warzone” :lol: …We know you might be shook cuz you naturally scary and not really from ATL ATL

Wait, i thought he was from LA????

Do you agree with this young lady’s thoughts?

Windy getting back to his roots of stalking teenage hoopers.
If this is from his Dan Patrik interview, he admitted to never seeing him play. Dan Patrik asked him how good Bronny was and Windy said he's a 4 star recruit which would get him into a top college program but not sure if he's NBA talent. At least not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom