The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isnt Saar a legitimate good player? He's long, athletic, gets off his feet super quick. I think he's French right? Seems like him and Goober could be boys and he could take him under his wing and teach him whatever he is missing

Veganism and it's relation to becoming/being healthier is bull****. Complete and utter bull****.

Ethical veganism? Cool. Understand your stance on animal life. But simply being healthier? It's a joke. Red meat is one of the healthiest possible things for humans consume from a complete protein to b vitamins, zinc, iron etc. and there's tons and tons of literature on it. No it does not lead directly to cancer or cardiovascular/gastro-intestinal/colon disease (but processed carbs, oils and soy do, you know the stuff in beyond meat/impossible burgers?) You ain't gotta go full carnivore but cutting out meat (II) because of dogma and a lack of understanding is idiotic.

No disrespect to Dr. Sebi, Llaila Afrika, **** Gregory and all our ancestor scholars who have shared a wealth of information, but that gotta eat vegan, our teeth are made to eat fruit and veggies only, alkaline, electric eating for your blood type **** is basura. IMHO

End rant.
Imo, Vegan food is a food alternative but not necessarily promote better health. Fake meat trying to fool people or promote to them that it's better or is not different from meat. This is even much worse that imitation crab is a real crab. As a longtime meatlover, I can easily tell it's not meat. While I see the benefits of eating raw veggies and fruits, it defeats the purpose of better health once you process them to make them taste and look like meat. For e.g. that sodium content of a fake burger is a really bad for your heart and blood pressure. In the end, it's all about moderation. The risk of cancer and other diseases is not only due to your diet, but it's our basic biology. Fresh veggies and fruits do minimize that chance, but not with any processed foods including fake burgers.

Yes, but systematically growing and harvesting plant foods is really what turned humans into the dominant species on Earth and accelerated the development of large societies.

Yea and all that did was turn Human’s into parasites. 8 billion of us here overpopulating and destroying the earth/nature.

I’m sure if Mother Nature could talk. She would have opted for us running around with spears for our food. :lol:

Yea and all that did was turn Human’s into parasites. 8 billion of us here overpopulating and destroying the earth/nature.

I’m sure if Mother Nature could talk. She would have opted for us running around with spears for our food. :lol:
Agent Smith is right, we are a Virus.

Vogel skresssssed

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.2x.w710.jpg

😂

^^^ Those European doors with the knobs in the center trip me out.

(I’m not a well travelled man).

Interesting philosophy. I don’t agree, but I respect your point of view.

The amount of animals that have gone extinct the last 10,000 years of farming….

The destruction humans have caused to the planet the last 10,000 years of farming…

You’ll end up seeing the light counselor. :lol:

I’m still rootin’ for the Bucks, I think they’ll pull through.

Now the Suns - Grizzlies game? Ehhh… that’s gonna be a close one

The amount of animals that have gone extinct the last 10,000 years of farming….

The destruction humans have caused to the planet the last 10,000 years of farming…

You’ll end up seeing the light counselor. :lol:
I just attribute all that to humans just kind of sucking without pinpointing it to them eating veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom