The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh:

Mans gonna be in pre-op for his triple bypass looking at his doctor like..

sick-im.gif

"Just one more slice of salami, b"
Salami?
triple-h-disgusted.gif

THIS. I feel like people should just eat what they like/fits within their allergy profile and keep it pushing.

Unless it’s on dessert within the first dates of meeting a yamb. If you do that you’re not manly.
Agree and I'll go a step further.

Not a fan of people getting preachy/pushy/overly-defensive about anything, whether it be diet, exercise program, religion, financial philosophy, etc. Making friendly suggestions or telling people what has worked for you, cool.

Any draft experts correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems like this is another year there’s no consensus, sure fire number one pick. So, that said, I think the Blazers and Thunder probably doing a bit too much on the tanking side. Mission has already been accomplished.

pb.jpg

The more everyone else wants to be vegetarian the better

Cuz then I can eat my carne asada with a clear conscience knowing the overall net impact on animals is smaller thanks to y’all. :lol:
4 Al pastor tacos midnight and after while drunk is just a glorious feeling.

Oh yeah, it got lost in the commotion today but I didn't realize the Clips have lost 6 of their last 7. What's happened? Do you think they'll get it together for the play-in?
Think it was a combination of a tough stretch in the schedule, being continually short-handed catching up with them and them losing a little motivation because they've been essentially locked into the 8 seed for a while. I mean, Ty effectively conceded the game last night when he shut down PG for the overtime period.

I expect them to look better for the play-in tourney, but I won't be suprised if they lose either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom