The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets-Hawks tonight

Interested to see if Trae Young & Clint Capela can take down Kevin Durant & Kyrie irving like some have suggested
6F3104CA-CBDF-463B-B250-E399B3154CA1.gif

I mean...I don't know if there is much to answer too.

There were a lot of folks who said this wouldn't work...

It hasn't worked and people are trying to act surprised, or maybe this is what they knew all along would happen and just want to get the jokes off.

They aren't wrong either way.

The team stinks and deserves ALL of the slander.

Hell I come in Herr and get laughs from it because all you can do is laugh at these clowns.

I hope it gets better... ALA does not.

🤣🤣🤣

I'm on team scrap-the-play-in. It made sense to have it for seasons that were abbreviated, but not with a full 82 games. The only sort-of benefit to it is that it delays when teams go into full tank mode. Other than that, it just rewards a few teams for being merely bad instead of absolutely terrible.

I’d rather they cut the season down to 62 and do the math between the play-in and even the first round so only the conference finals and finals are 7 games series

When I say do the math, figuring out the money of it.. also how much space they can give so guys get rest but don’t end up rusty.. like say if the top seeds get byes or whatever

Just checked Porzingis' offensive numbers as a Wizard. Dude still can't shoot and is still in the low 50's% from 2P but is scoring a lil more

No regrets

Just checked Porzingis' offensive numbers as a Wizard. Dude still can't shoot and is still in the low 50's% from 2P but is scoring a lil more

No regrets
His health and reliability was an even bigger issue than his on-court performance in Dallas, IMO.

Just couldn't ever trust that your 2nd best player was actually going to be there.

His health and reliability was an even bigger issue than his on-court performance in Dallas, IMO.

Just couldn't ever trust that your 2nd best player was actually going to be there.
Yup always being out of the lineup caused an identity issue for them. Plus he and Luka never really gelled that exceptionally on the floor

But still, he can't shoot. It's weird how much of a misconception I had about him when he first became a Mav

Yup always being out of the lineup caused an identity issue for them. Plus he and Luka never really gelled that exceptionally on the floor

But still, he can't shoot. It's weird how much of a misconception I had about him when he first became a Mav
Yeah I definitely thought he was a better shooter than he is. Thought he was closer to a 40% guy. Not the case.

No regrets

yeah his jumper is still shaky, but as a Wizards fan, I don’t have any regrets either :lol:

Dinwiddie was atrocious on both sides of the court like 75% of the time and Bertans was just a waterboy.

Think it worked out for both teams

No regrets
This is excellent news for my send Westbrook back to DC and Porzingis going elsewhere agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom