The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in time 👀👀

5FCB317A-C069-49D3-8609-FB9F1792C116.png

I'm on team scrap-the-play-in. It made sense to have it for seasons that were abbreviated, but not with a full 82 games. The only sort-of benefit to it is that it delays when teams go into full tank mode. Other than that, it just rewards a few teams for being merely bad instead of absolutely terrible.

I'm on team scrap-the-play-in. It made sense to have it for seasons that were abbreviated, but not with a full 82 games. The only sort-of benefit to it is that it delays when teams go into full tank mode. Other than that, it just rewards a few teams for being merely bad instead of absolutely terrible.

The flattened lottery odds should be enough to discourage tanking. OKC rolling out guys from season 14 of 2K franchise mode for a 12% chance at the first pick.

Defund the Play-In.

My 2 favorite teams about to knock out my rivals. Spurs take Lakers play in spot. Duke knocks out UNC in the Final Four. Sport Gods, please do me right…… I pay my taxes, I actually pay for Disney +, I ain’t asking for much.

The only time the play in seemed like a good idea is when PHX won the last 8 games in the bubble and still didn't make the playoffs.

Just do top 16 teams. We really need teams under .500 in the playoffs? Lol

Rockets Twitter is obnoxious. I used to like it but man.... They legit act like everyone on the team is the second coming. There is no middle ground over there.
It is pretty bad now. I was having a discussion and the guy was telling me he would only trade C wood and 1 pick for KAT because he isn’t THAT much better than wood :rofl: I was done after that.

JG will be a superstar though.

It is pretty bad now. I was having a discussion and the guy was telling me he would only trade C wood and 1 pick for KAT because he isn’t THAT much better than wood :rofl: I was done after that.

JG will be a superstar though.
I enjoy that there's so many regular people that really are in the weeds on the team, only fan base I've seen like that... They're all crazy now though. It was all good when they were going crazy over James Harden. It made sense.

To be fair Nunn missed the whole year :lol:

Makes me sick how this team makes injury excuses when you see how hard Memphis plays without FOUR starters. Or how virtually all other teams play when their best players are out. The Lakers need to blow it up and start from the ground up, create a culture of hard work and accountability.

Old vets who can’t move and don’t care about playing hard need to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom