The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports part of my brain the only thing I ain’t been able to turn off :lol: but you right gonna enjoy this

Hit up the footy matches then. I would have thought that would’ve been the first thing you did!

I got confused, thought you were at the City game earlier but they didn’t play Watford. But enjoy man :lol:

Hit up the footy matches then. I would have thought that would’ve been the first thing you did!

I got confused, thought you were at the City game earlier but they didn’t play Watford. But enjoy man :lol:
Yea Ill be here for over week so imma try to go a game if I can but that’s not part of the main itinerary cause I’m traveling with my girl :lol:unfortunately City don’t have any games in Manchester while imma be here so a future trip gonna be planned around that for sure

Warriors win one lil poo butt game against the jazz of all teams and the sexuals forget all about the way they've been limping to the finish line the past 3 months. You can't make this **** up
Will the lebron's win another game before the 2021-2022 regular season ends?

Knicks really gonna get Zion or Donovan if either forces their way out
what an off season it’ll be if the Knicks get a top 5 pick :nerd:
Though you gotta also give up Obi or Quickley to get one of them
I’m giving up both of them & Randle for a ZW/Banchero pairing at the 4. Still a full youth movement with potential for immediate success.

Even if Zion only has 8 great years of basketball he’ll be the most dominant SF/PF during that span. I just hope the brother goes on to have a long successful career, wherever that might be.

Basketball needs him.

277367193_5764508470244296_2147512612943771038_n.jpg

Bit late on this comment, but for any Miamians in here. Went to the Heat Warriors game last week…. Damn your arena is lit! What a fun game. Miami knows how to support that team for sure.

Nets and Lakers played with the regular season. Now look at em. Told y’all these guys don’t take the regular season serious. Now they wanna scramble and try to win all the remaining games.

The Lakers and Nets didn’t play with the regular season. The Nets had Harden regress before turning into a malcontent that was flipped for Seth/DAJ, Kyrie playing part-time, Joe Harris out most of the season and KD missing time while Kyrie was part time.

The Lakers have had Lebby in and out, AD out half the season and Rust looking like he doesn’t belong in the league.

The Nets have had some bad luck with personnel and the Lakers have had flat out poor personnel.

To think they aren’t taking seriously, especially the Lakers, is giving them way too much credit and insinuating that they could have been better if they applied themselves more. Injuries, age, regression and egos have them right where they should IMHO.

The Lakers and Nets didn’t play with the regular season. The Nets had Harden regress before turning into a malcontent that was flipped for Seth/DAJ, Kyrie playing part-time, Joe Harris out most of the season and KD missing time while Kyrie was part time.

The Lakers have had Lebby in and out, AD out half the season and Rust looking like he doesn’t belong in the league.

The Nets have had some bad luck with personnel and the Lakers have had flat out poor personnel.

To think they aren’t taking seriously, especially the Lakers, is giving them way too much credit and insinuating that they could have been better if they applied themselves more. Injuries, age, regression and egos have them right where they should IMHO.
Don’t blame the nets failure on Jim now lol

Anybody know which page the lakers pelicans discussion was? I can’t believe I’m two days late to the slander party.

Hope these two don't break down.

Missing Seth, Joe, Dragic & Ben so the rotation is right back to where it was last year :smh:

Joe isn’t coming back which is actually a significant blow because Patty has had an alarming amount of games in the last 8-10 weeks where he literally misses everything or only hits like two.

So a ton of pressure now on Seth Curry, and who even knows if Ben is suiting up this year, how many minutes he’ll play, his durability, & ultimately how he’ll even look after completely shutting it down in Philly for all those months.

Missing Seth, Joe, Dragic & Ben so the rotation is right back to where it was last year :smh:

Joe isn’t coming back which is actually a significant blow because Patty has had an alarming amount of games in the last 8-10 weeks where he literally misses everything or only hits like two.

So a ton of pressure now on Seth Curry, and who even knows if Ben is suiting up this year, how many minutes he’ll play, his durability, & ultimately how he’ll even look after completely shutting it down in Philly for all those months.

KD, needing a Curry sounds familiar 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom