The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9EB62A3F-E2F2-42DB-BFE0-2B8DDA76BBE7.gif

Disciple

Y'all gotta stop think anybody afraid of this Lakers team. They got swept by the pelicans in the season series. They'd get smoked by so many western conference teams in 5.

Nobody wants to see them because they suck and play ugly basketball. Ruins my appetite. Keep them off tv.
nobody wants to play an undeserving team given a spot to get into the playoffs. it's synonymous to giving charity to a garbage team, how offensive is that to the top 8 teams that fought hard to earn that playoff spot rather to chase an individual stat to make oneself look better than the rest.

Don’t blame the nets failure on Jim now lol
I’m not saying all that :lol: I just think it is fair to say that part of the reason they fell relative to expectations is that he didn’t perform at the level folks expected him to (still is an AS and Top 5 playmaker) and the centerpiece they received in return for him is unable to play.

You know I’m not going to randomly shade Harden like most of the folks in here. HOWEVER, I will say that there needs to be a dialogue depending on how the season ends.

unless that roster improves dramatically and the lakers contend next yr, it's been a strange era for the lebron lakers era
didn't really get to celebrate the disney chip. even though, lebron tried to link up with the rams SB parade :lol:
two embarrasing seasons and a quick exit
he'll end up breaking kareems record in a lakers uniform, so that is something lakers fans can look to
as a partial Laker fan, I don't care. Kobe is my Laker Goat. get that garbage out of here. 5 legit rings vs 1 mickey mouse ring.

Giving Lowry a statue
:lol:
Kyle Lowry ****** up the legacy celebration market for NBA owners the same way Dashuan Watson did in the NFL with contract guarantees. If Lowry is getting a statue a lot of players better start getting arenas, courts, etc :lol:

Kyle Lowry ****ed up the legacy celebration market for NBA owners the same way Dashuan Watson did in the NFL with contract guarantees. If Lowry is getting a statue a lot of players better start getting arenas, courts, etc :lol:

Dirk
Shaq
All the laker greats
MJ
Dominique
Those weirdos in Utah

Kyle lowry
:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom