The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron waving the white flag??

White flag on the scoring title is even more startling
Regardless, @washedcuffs going to be in here saying Bron lead the league in scoring
Watching that Pels game convinced me Bron still playing two more games. Fam load managing
QbadP (3).png

Crippling injury aside, the only world in which LeBron James doesn’t play at least two more games to be scoring title eligible is one where the Lakers are officially out of play-in contention AND he decides to show some humility and grace.

It’s not happening brehs.

Crippling injury aside, the only world in which LeBron James doesn’t play at least two more games to be scoring title eligible is one where the Lakers are officially out of play-in contention AND he decides to show some humility and grace.

It’s not happening brehs.
Not being eligible is a perfect excuse for coming up short though.

Lopez coming back and getting to acclimate a bit is big, pun intended, for a potential Embiid series
I know the jokes write themselves but the past 2 matchups show that both teams matchup up well against one another. The difference between the last game and the previous one was Maxey being half ways invisible (and Milsapp)

Yeah, Jokic stats are better than everyone's not just Luka

You aint the one to give Luka any benefit of the doubt though cuz Harden did it first :lol:
I’m just nitpicking lol Luka in my top 5 easily. Once he does what I feel like he will this playoffs I’ll move him over Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom