The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stories are going to get even nastier by next week
mjlol.png

FOA-vckVEAEk__w.gif

When's the last time someone won the scoring title but their team won less than 40% of the games

Just a Looter in a Riot

The reach of receipt-pulling on social media is truly wild. Like how Zoe Kravitz got called out for being a pedo over shading the Will Smith slap. Everything is fair game it seems.
honestly I'm all for that energy. folks always feeling free to be extra get hella extra personal and judgmental in public

expose them all

The Nets having the 13th best record in the league and a 54% win percentage since KD and Myrie joined is pretty crazy man...

The second they teamed up they were everyone's pick to run the east for the short term :lol:

The Nets having the 13th best record in the league and a 54% win percentage since KD and Myrie joined is pretty insane man...

The second they teamed up they were everyone's pick to run the east for the short term :lol:
It was scary hours when they linked up. Pretty sure there were some wild takes here when it first happened.

The Nets having the 13th best record in the league and a 54% win percentage since KD and Myrie joined is pretty crazy man...

Nah Rol….

I know you fam….

You joke about this but you know damn well you don’t want your Heat to play the Nets in the first round.

Be honest…….You’re nervous.

ADMIT IT :lol:

Nah Rol….

I know you fam….

You joke about this but you know damn well you don’t want your Heat to play the Nets in the first round.

Be honest…….

You’re nervous :lol:
Wasn't really talking about the playoffs :lol:

Was more how they were one of the most hyped up teams ever, especially when Harden joined, and how they've still yet to do much.

Of course having KD on your squad makes you dangerous regardless, he balled out against the Bucks last year and has been as good as ever since coming back.

Just not even 100% sure if they'll get passed Cleveland and Atlanta possibly to get to the playoffs which is the crazy part :lol:, feels weird to say but that's the kind of team they are. Hot and cold AF, even 80-90 points from their 2 stars isn't enough some nights with how bad their defense is.

Wasn't really talking about the playoffs :lol:

Was more how they were one of the most hyped up teams ever, especially when Harden joined, and how they've still yet to do much.

Of course having KD on your squad makes you dangerous regardless, he balled out against the Bucks last year and has been as good as ever since coming back.

Just not even 100% sure if they'll get passed Cleveland and Atlanta possibly to get to the playoffs which is the crazy part :lol:, feels weird to say but that's the kind of team they are. Hot and cold AF, even 80-90 points from their 2 stars isn't enough some nights with how bad their defense is.

I agree there. The Nets could very well lose the play in. But they could very well sweep their first round opponents in the first round too.

Imagine being a Heat fan posting this and the last time your the franchise won or done anything worth a damn this Guy suited up for them.

89E27E72-23D1-4753-A16C-8D505F01CA41.jpeg

:lol:
On top of that, losing the "mickey mouse cup" to the team you're trying to make fun of :lol:

but I guess typing C U L T U R E is enough for him lol

honestly I'm all for that energy. folks always feeling free to be extra get hella extra personal and judgmental in public

expose them all

I largely agree, but something like:

Kareem: I think LeBron's done some immature things related to chasing the all-time scoring title.

Social Media: Whatever. You have degenerate, convict son though.

Kind of makes me do a double-take. :lol:

Giannis :sick::pimp:

Last year: 16 ft- <3pt 20-92= 31%
This year: 16 ft- <3pt 42-97= 43%

With the way these talking heads and writers talk about him, or don't, I'm expecting him to finish 3rd in spite of being the best in the game this season :lol: :smh:

Giving it to Joker B2B would take the air out of a couple of narratives though (lower seed and voter 'fatigue') :lol:

I largely agree, but something like:

Kareem: I think LeBron's done some immature things related to chasing the all-time scoring title.

Social Media: Whatever. You have degenerate, convict son though.

Kind of makes me do a double-take. :lol:
Oh yeah for sure, only the folks who go extra with it first

Kareem by all accounts wasn't saying anything outta pocket, sounding old in terms of the dancing thing? Perhaps. But nothing personal or crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom