The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how the teams playing the Spurs handle this. Do they let their players rest to screw the Lakers or nah?
They got Nuggets, Wolves, Dubs and Mavs

I could see Dubs or Mavs depending on what the 3rd seed looks like a couple games from now

Dubs will try to screw the Lakers Thursday doe
QbadP (3).png

Oh btw….

That wasn’t to all all Lakers fans.

Those who were man enough to show your face and didn’t get help from the Fed’s to hide…

Salute

:emoji_thinking:

Aside from the injury, Anderson also addressed the reported frustrations around the Williamson family about being in New Orleans.

Anderson admitted to there being frustrations that come with losing but said there has never been a fractured relationship with the Pelicans front office.

"I don't know where the comments or the rumblings or the misunderstandings came from. It's always someone referring to someone in Zion's camp. And 'sources say.' There are only four sources in Zion's camp. Zion's mom [Sharonda Anderson]. That's me. That's Noah [Williamson's little brother]. And that's Zion. If it didn't come from one of us, they are not sources," Anderson said.

"We have not sourced information to anybody on Zion's behalf at any time. If anybody can come back and say we said that, we'll discount that. We're enjoying New Orleans. We're enjoying the fabric. We love the pickups that the Pelicans have made the last month or so. We're excited about that. We think -- the acquisitions they have made and Zion being on the mend 110 percent -- we think the future is very bright in New Orleans right now."

Coupé It Coupé It :emoji_thinking:

Lebron should get MVP just for having us in play-in contention

No Kendrick Nunn all year
Ariza missed 2 months
THT started the season hurt too

Getting over 30 wins should lock up Lebron for MVP.
The MVP for play-in tournament. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom