The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those accounts are managed by interns and social media managers that make $60k a year. :lol: :lol:

Nobody making decisions about anything basketball probably ever even sees those tweets.
I never said the GM runs the Twitter lol just found it funny they send that out when the same thing is about to happen to them again lol

I wonder what anime t shirt zeeon is going to wear on his way out.

Going to be interesting to see how operation avoid-the-Raptors goes for Philly, Milly and Boston over the next few days.

It's a double edge sword for Philly. Embiid wants to end it strong to get the scoring title and MVP.

Also, as a fan, i'd much rather face the Bulls but also, I'd love to watch Philly live in Toronto.

Since we are talking about THT

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

5F5A1ACE-43ED-4BBE-81F7-A646DCE6E0C4.gif

THT will be better than Paul George in 2-3 years.

While Tucker will be making 100x less.

Clippers gone be Clippers.

THT, all-star caliber

THT all over the court doing superstar type things.

Starters:
Russ
THT
Bron
AD
Jordan

2nd Unit:
Nunn-Rondo
Ellington-Monk
Bazemore-Ariza
Melo
Howard

Closers:
Russ
THT
Bron
Melo
AD

#18coming
75CA6A79-8B1A-4874-B4BA-A1DAD21111C9.jpeg

Ain’t enough bandwidth for all of the hypothetical trades Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 was cooking up throughout the year

from reddit they keeping receipt of this bum Lefraud :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
  • Keep talking about my squad, our personnel ages, the way they play, we’re past our time in this league, etc etc etc!! Do me one favor PLEASE!!!! And I mean PLEASE!!!! 🙏🏾 Keep that same narrative ENERGY when it’s begins! That’s all I ask. #ThankYou 👑
  • #LakerNation I apologize and I promise we’ll be better! 👑 💜💛
  • I’m out for the season officially. 🤦🏾‍♂️. See y’all in the fall

Young Star!

It's pretty impressive that in a recent period where the Lakers drafted Randle, Russell, Ingram, Ball and Kuzma, somehow THT might be the most overrated one of them all.
I still think THT can be a contributor, but the org put him in a bad spot this year. They wanted to groom him to be like KCP when he doesn't have that skill set at all.

What the hell is Embiid talking bout the media hate him and the standard for guys in Philly is different :lol:
It is different lol media still hates the idea of the “Process” and wants to see Philly fail more than anything

“Process was a failure, Simmons wants out” *trades for Jim* “The Nets are going all the way, the Sixers will be in poverty” etc etc

The THT takes are horrible dude also lost a lot of confidence playing next to Bron and Russ

What the hell is Embiid talking bout the media hate him and the standard for guys in Philly is different :lol:
Big Big Harden

Dude might have a complete breakdown if Lebron decides to play in these meaningless games and snatches the scoring title.

It is different lol media still hates the idea of the “Process” and wants to see Philly fail more than anything

“Process was a failure, Simmons wants out” *trades for Jim* “The Nets are going all the way, the Sixers will be in poverty” etc etc

Ben Simmons is the one catching all the criticism. Embiid been getting nothing but praise the last years since he's got better and stayed on the court.

Who said the 6ers would be poverty? :lol:

Ben Simmons is the one catching all the criticism. Embiid been getting nothing but praise the last years since he's got better and stayed on the court.

Who said the 6ers would be poverty? :lol:
I was exaggerating that part :lol: he himself has praise but from a team standpoint everyone wants it fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom