The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before the season started with Russ going to the Lakers. You have to be careful of bringing in players from bad teams where is no pressure of winning or the playoffs. Only pressure he’s had over the last several years was looking at the score board in the arena or stat sheet on the bench to see what numbers he needed to achieve his hollow triple double average.

But Russ been on playoff teams the last several years :lol:

Russ/PG - Playoffs
Russ/Harden - Playoffs
Russ/Beal - Playoffs

Russ/A guy people refer to as "King"/Generational Talent AD - 1 of the 10 worst teams in the NBA

I’ve been holding back but now I’m over it. A lot of Laker fans never truly liked Lebron.It’s gloves off F*** the Lakers. Tryna blame Bron like this organization hadn’t been pissing away draft picks and seasons before he got there.

Didn’t have a problem when washed Kobe was wasting away cap space and taking the ball out of young players hands. Was Lebron there when y’all gave Luol Deng and Mozgov all that money? Or when Dlo was telling on Nick Young? Lebron tell the Lakers to draft Lonzo over Tatum and Fox too?

Laker fans need to be grateful for the ring Lebron gave them and sit down.

1649254879942.png
LeTerribleBodyLanguage

LeTerribleLeader

LeBlameRussEvenThoughIPickedHimToComeHere

Gotta apologize to KD too. I don’t understand how he put up with Russell for all those years
Word. We were all still fooled into thinking he was good. Russ hasn't been good for awhile so he started the triple double campaign to mask it. But after awhile we figured out the tripe doubles were nothing but empty stats as well.

Gotta apologize to KD too. I don’t understand how he put up with Russell for all those years

They KILLED KD for years and excused Westbrook's ******* by trying to boomerang it back on KD somehow.

"Russ turns the ball over because KD doesn't fight hard enough to get open"
"It's really Russ team"

Every year as Russ' star grew...the KD slander grew and ****** created the hubris that is Russell Westbrook. All that "Mamba Blood" **** created a self absorbed "superstar" that was all about himself and his fanbase was all about him and didn't give a **** about what his teams actually did.

30 hit....and constantly being OC all the time started to look a lil less spectacular and took the veil off and here we are. How ironic (and sad) that he got nailed to the cross in his own hometown.

damn-mad.gif

I'm actually curious to see what happens with Beal. While I don't think he will leave DC. He seems to enjoy being the man on a bad team. I can't really figure out how he would look on a real team with expectations.

You actually think anyone at a reasonably high level in that organization got anything to do with the Twitter account? :lol:
Is that not the official pelicans Twitter account? I can’t tell these days.

Just a few days ago there was a video posted here giving us a breakdown about who’s picture the lakers Twitter account uses after each loss :rofl:

But Russ been on playoff teams the last several years :lol:

Russ/PG - Playoffs
Russ/Harden - Playoffs
Russ/Beal - Playoffs

Russ/A guy people refer to as "King"/Generational Talent AD - 1 of the 10 worst teams in the NBA
I get that. But in those phony triple double seasons they were all first round exits.

When I say playoffs, I mean there was no realistic championship expectations in DC, Houston, or OKC.

I’ve been holding back but now I’m over it. A lot of Laker fans never truly liked Lebron.It’s gloves off F*** the Lakers. Tryna blame Bron like this organization hadn’t been pissing away draft picks and seasons before he got there.

Didn’t have a problem when washed Kobe was wasting away cap space and taking the ball out of young players hands. Was Lebron there when y’all gave Luol Deng and Mozgov all that money? Or when Dlo was telling on Nick Young? Lebron tell the Lakers to draft Lonzo over Tatum and Fox too?

Laker fans need to be grateful for the ring Lebron gave them and sit down.

Here comes the turn....🤣🤣🤣

I sense extreme feels for a guy that doesn't even know you.

This is going out sad.

Is that not the official pelicans Twitter account? I can’t tell these days.

Just a few days ago there was a video posted here giving us a breakdown about who’s picture the lakers Twitter account uses after each loss :rofl:
Those accounts are managed by interns and social media managers that make $60k a year. :lol: :lol:

Nobody making decisions about anything basketball probably ever even sees those tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom