The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember some discussions after the ASG that the Lakers could potentially be locked-in for the Play-In tournament and that I mentioned that the Lakers needing 6 wins to atleast guarantee that they would secure the play-in spot. and that some form of luck and rally would enable those other teams to get in. funny thing happened since they Lakers consistently lose 2-3 games each time of those 15/16 games and the other teams like the Pelicans and Spurs needed 8. how bizarre. it's the same discussion with the Warriors being heavily favored before the ASG, are now pretty much struggling.

36A1DAB7-04A8-447B-8BE3-FCF75C8A696F.jpeg
BB2666DF-F90F-4157-AFE2-54D68D990685.jpeg
4357C162-B84B-48DC-A8E3-9D1761BD8057.jpeg
108E0CF6-F4DB-4997-9597-86756017DB33.jpeg
9C0FFDBC-514F-4F6D-B157-0AF16E9D9A8E.jpeg
68EA6773-5D05-4847-8BD7-736936928022.jpeg
2E920872-BC82-44C7-97FD-AA0573C4BD5E.jpeg
828D3773-DDAC-4B21-8AEA-C48556A498EB.jpeg
40968192-4B40-4A04-80F0-AEFF71EFA243.jpeg
4DBAC232-4C3A-43FD-B9A5-64A47101CFAB.jpeg

Btw WE SEE all the likes from some of y’all for these terrible takes too….

What truly still shocks me to this day is how Y’ALL let the least knowledgeable person on the sport Basketball………..

RUN THE NBA THREAD last year.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Gotta apologize to KD too. I don’t understand how he put up with Russell for all those years
I always believe in Durant. the media are the biggest culprits of that and needed to apologize to him. those people keep on saying bad things about Durant and pushing the narrative on how KD abandoned Rust and went on to a team for a championship aspiration.

Word. We were all still fooled into thinking he was good. Russ hasn't been good for awhile so he started the triple double campaign to mask it. But after awhile we figured out the tripe doubles were nothing but empty stats as well.
I was never fooled. saw it happening from a mile away eversince their series against the Spurs where the beard saved his sorry *** for turning the ball over several times.

Btw WE SEE all the likes from some of y’all for these terrible takes too….

What truly still shocks me to this day is how Y’ALL let the least knowledgeable person on the sport Basketball………..

RUN THE NBA THREAD last year.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:
Who is YALL? Lol

*proceeds to make playoff thread now*

I get that. But in those phony triple double seasons they were all first round exits.

When I say playoffs, I mean there was no realistic championship expectations in DC, Houston, or OKC.
I remember when Dame and DON toyed his OKC squad. there was no championship goal, only triple-doubles for himself and getting into trouble.

I remember some discussions after the ASG that the Lakers could potentially be locked-in for the Play-In tournament and that I mentioned that the Lakers needing 6 wins to atleast guarantee that they would secure the play-in spot. and that some form of luck and rally would enable those other teams to get in. funny thing happened since they Lakers consistently lose 2-3 games each time of those 15/16 games and the other teams like the Pelicans and Spurs needed 8. how bizarre. it's the same discussion with the Warriors being heavily favored before the ASG, are now pretty much struggling.

Im thinking a Dubs vs Bucks Finals but I lose faith in the Dubs more and more. Suns looking good but still dont think they have enough.

Bucks looking real good. Nets could take em but Bucks still look the better team. Dont see Philly doing much. Miami may make a good run, wont be surprised if they surprise some people. Boston eh, Chi eh especially with Lonzo done.

Who is YALL? Lol

*proceeds to make playoff thread now*

Thanks for saving it last year with the playoff thread….

But the day he made the NBA thread was the day you guys should of have been like…

“Nah, we can’t allow this” :lol:

Said it before the season started with Russ going to the Lakers. You have to be careful of bringing in players from bad teams where is no pressure of winning or the playoffs. Only pressure he’s had over the last several years was looking at the score board in the arena or stat sheet on the bench to see what numbers he needed to achieve his hollow triple double average.

This was never going to work with Russ in LA. Declining athleticism, no fundamentals, no jump shot (how many bank shots did he shoot that were not even close?)

But the Russ Stan’s in here won’t understand, and will defend him to the end.
the only pressure he had to deal with is how to speak to reporters. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom