The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread energy since last night:

wwe-triple-h.gif

Everybody's got time :lol:

This is my groupies' championship

Coupé It Coupé It you done had my name in ya mouth more than my own mom, seek help
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh you still don't know much my guy, but your contrarian takes on most everything are at least entertaining to read
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL well deserved victory lap, hope one of ya half a dozen teams can pull it out for ya this year

And I can only assume the biggest 🤡 that herb Celtics fan who only pulls receipts is on here doing just that now, but I ain't seen nothing he's posted in years now.
Oh and wavycrocket wavycrocket I didn't actually accept your Steph bet, sorry bruh. But I work at The Crypt now so if you need a hookup for a game next season when you outchea on the left coast again, I gotchu.

It's nice to know you all miss me so much though...hate is just a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically. Y'all be well.

Coupé It Coupé It you done had my name in ya mouth more than my own mom, seek help
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh you still don't know much my guy, but your contrarian takes on most everything are at least entertaining to read
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL well deserved victory lap, hope one of ya half a dozen teams can pull it out for ya this year

And I can only assume the biggest 🤡 that herb Celtics fan who only pulls receipts is on here doing just that now, but I ain't seen nothing he's posted in years now.
Oh and wavycrocket wavycrocket I didn't actually accept your Steph bet, sorry bruh. But I work at The Crypt now so if you need a hookup for a game next season when you outchea on the left coast again, I gotchu.

It's nice to know you all miss me so much though...hate is just a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically. Y'all be well.

Just stick to Wrestling champ…

That’s as far as your level of “Sports” expertise goes.

I did try to warn you about Russ MVP MVP
9c0ffdbc-514f-4f6d-b157-0af16e9d9a8e-jpeg.2954004
We might be on different sides of the basketball aisle but it's never been nothing personal, I ain't want you to go out sad over misplaced Russ trust.

Aye hook me up with some Crypt tix too since you never took the 15K bet. I'll take 1.5k worth, give you a discount on the debt

From all that to not posting in here at all.

Who else stopped posting in here when things went south? I have @tyisLa and sohi 23 sohi 23 off the top of my head.

Don’t forget bout BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE either..Yo ain’t slick, only pops in here to distract off the regular Lakers embarrassment by bringing up Steph/Warriors or Harden, don’t think he’s mentioned anything bout his squad in months :lol: :smh: …I know his receipts are just as loud n wrong

Going to be interesting to see how operation avoid-the-Raptors goes for Philly, Milly and Boston over the next few days.

Of those 3, I'd prefer to play Philly - they have the least depth and Harden's a step slower. Milwaukee and Boston can handle us quite easily.

That said, our team's constructed with a (great) rookie and a bunch of unproven players with limited playoff experience. Philly will put us away too.

Even Nurse admitted that the playoffs will be a good learning experience for our team but told the fanbase to taper our expectations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Of those 3, I'd prefer to play Philly - they have the least depth and Harden's a step slower. Milwaukee and Boston can handle us quite easily.

That said, our team's constructed with a (great) rookie and a bunch of unproven players with limited playoff experience. Philly will put us away too.

Even Nurse admitted that the playoffs will be a good learning experience for our team but told the fanbase to taper our expectations. :lol: :lol: :lol:
IDK, if they get Boston and Brown and Horford can’t play games in Toronto, I think Raps would have chance in that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom