The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden state globetrotters vs. Los Angeles generals...
20220407_190221.jpg

How is watching the game from this angle? Had a chance at a Knicks game a couple years back for free and passed, not necessarily because of the seats (it was gonna be this angle) but I passed and to make myself feel less guilty cause I was second guessing passing I was like eh the seats woudda been whack anyways. :lol:

Hard for me to imagine a worst first round matchup for Philly than Toronto.

I'd legitimately be kind of stunned if Philly won that series.
Without Maltese, Trent or FVV gonna cook whoever lol I just need Doc gone because I can’t with the rotations. We shouldn’t be having Harden run the bench unit, pair him strictly with Embiid and let Maxey and Tobi run the 2nd unit

Hard for me to imagine a worst first round matchup for Philly than Toronto.

I'd legitimately be kind of stunned if Philly won that series.
I don’t even really rock with Thybulle like that but you take him out for half the series and things get dicey.

That roster ain’t built to lose their best defender and a major rotation piece.

This new James Harden against all that length is a guaranteed disaster
Still had 15 assists. Whenever the ball is moving with this team, we look solid and scoring. The problem is when Embiid and Jim go into iso mode. During that 2nd quarter run, it was a lot of Jim isos into late shotclock attempts.

Doc is a moron and for some reason went away from letting Maxey and Harris run the 2nd unit. They can get theirs and get into a rhythm so when the starters are back in, less likely to be passive

Without Maltese, Trent or FVV gonna cook whoever lol I just need Doc gone because I can’t with the rotations. We shouldn’t be having Harden run the bench unit, pair him strictly with Embiid and let Maxey and Tobi run the 2nd unit

Philly's like a -11.3 in overall Net w Harden on and JoJo off. A complete diaster when Jojo sits, which the eye test supports.

Idk how they get around that. Harden is not even close to being the engine he was supposed to be thus far.

Still had 15 assists. Whenever the ball is moving with this team, we look solid and scoring. The problem is when Embiid and Jim go into iso mode. During that 2nd quarter run, it was a lot of Jim isos into late shotclock attempts.

Doc is a moron and for some reason went away from letting Maxey and Harris run the 2nd unit. They can get theirs and get into a rhythm so when the starters are back in, less likely to be passive
You’re gonna continue to see Jim isos when Embiid tires out.

Philly's like a -11.3 in overall Net w Harden on and JoJo off. A complete diaster when Jojo sits, which the eye test supports.

Idk how they get around that. Harden is not even close to being the engine he was supposed to be thus far.
We keep running this Jim/Tobi units with Shake/Danny/DeAndre and it’s just Jim isos and pass to a contested shot. Been happening the past few games.

When Maxey/Harris run the bench with Kork, they move the ball via DHOs to attack the player the want and get into a rhythm. At this point just run Tobias as the small ball 5 and live with the results. Paul Reed just all other the place, DeAndre is washed, Milsapp is washed

You’re gonna continue to see Jim isos when Embiid tires out.
Toronto swarms Jo whenever he touches the ball inside the arc, when we keep the ball moving, we got good shots and open shots. Then when Jo goes out, we keep Harden in when we all know he isn’t scoring like that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom