The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I watched that game fully against Markannen. That was a lil telling that it took that much effort to dribble past him
I called that the second it happened. He doesn’t have the burst now to blow by someone on isos. You get away with that running PnR but we’ve hardly been doing that lately

Funny thing to note is after the first 4 games, Doc started to put his handprints on the offense

Jesus man, some Laker fans in their thread get wild as hell

Calling THT: W hore ton F'er

Come on man
It’s one guy who uses that nickname. Why not at him if you’re gonna bring it in here? And i hope you and others don’t take that delusionallakersfan guy serious. Only person I have blocked on this site lol
Someone called the players idiots too. I'm sure I missed some others

Why it gotta get to that level lol
You had one guy calling Julius Randle a pos in this thread and no one batted an eye lol

It’s one guy who uses that nickname. Why not at him if you’re gonna bring it in here? And i hope you and others don’t take that delusionallakersfan guy serious. Only person I have blocked on this site lol

You had one guy calling Julius Randle a pos in this thread and no one batted an eye lol
That's done a lot here. They'll use one person saying something and put it all on Laker fans :lol:

I didn't see someone call Randle a pos :lol: that's doesn't make it any better though

And the Cavs and Wolves who are solid defensively. Plus the post rest games, he played weaker defensive teams and it's not just that, the sudden drop off in performance make no sense. He couldn't even dribble pass Markannan the second time they played. I'm just surprised no one is talking about the potential that he might be injured.
What boggles my mind is that he was great, even transformational the first four games with the Sixers.

What nobody cared to mention was that after his first game off to rest his hamstring against Miami, he was never the same. Look at the FG%

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 12.05.50 PM.png
Yea..nobody mentioned this. Nobody

Yikes

He’s not wrong tho, we keep trotting out these sub optimal sub lineups lol spacing with the starters is fine.

Yikes

He’s not wrong tho, we keep trotting out these sub optimal sub lineups lol spacing with the starters is fine.

15 assists - 19 made 3's and James blamed spacing on his lack of ability to drive. Not wavy at all.

lol I love being blocked by laker fans bc I was down on this team all year and was “too negative” for not believing we would make a championship run lol

its cause they set 2 screens for him at the top of the key at times when the 2nd unit is on lol
Paul Reed was out there setting screens then demanding the ball like he Prime KG. He in the same spots as Tobias mucking up the offense

Even Doc had to yell at him to go to dunkers spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom