The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both in line to be 6th seeded league MVPs. Very interesting to ya boy.
Had like a 75% win percentage when dropped a triple double too

giphy.webp

Indeed

Reactions: MVP
Yo QU!K QU!K what does the Raptor salary cap look like next year?

They have such a legit core and with the development of Barnes, they have 3 all star caliber players and cornerstones. I feel like if they make an offer for Ayton, it can put them in contention status.

Last edited:
What boggles my mind is that he was great, even transformational the first four games with the Sixers.

What nobody cared to mention was that after his first game off to rest his hamstring against Miami, he was never the same. Look at the FG%

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 12.05.50 PM.png
Those first few games are extremely low volume for what used to be the premier volume scorer in this league. Some regression had to be expected.

Lower volume than in Brooklyn even.

Those first few games are extremely low volume for what used to be the premier volume scorer in this league. Some regression had to be expected.

He also had 3+ weeks to rest between his last game in bk and first in Philly. Won't have that luxury going forward

The Sixers think Harden is in good hands with Simon Rice, the team’s vice president of athletic care. We’re lucky. Simon wrote three or four books on hamstring injuries,” Rivers said. “It’s just luck that he’s on our staff. James has bought into him 100%
“It’s funny that the big thing with James, once he had those injuries, you could tell he didn’t want to play at top speed, because that’s how you hurt it. Simon’s philosophy is the exact opposite, to get him playing at that speed to condition the hamstring to be able to play at that speed.”

https://www.inquirer.com/sports/six...-jordan-clippers-20220325.html?outputType=amp

He's hurt and playing through it.

I don't mind the lower volume, it's his conversion rate that I am worried about.

He also had 3+ weeks to rest between his last game in bk and first in Philly. Won't have that luxury going forward
Everything pointing to a rough playoffs :lol: :smh:
I don't mind the lower volume, it's his conversion rate that I am worried about.
Right, I’m saying the two things work hand-in-hand. You use the volume to get in rhythm, especially when you’re more of a shotmaker than pure, true talent marksman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom