The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would NBATV have you guys watching MIL vs DET instead of BKN vs CLE? :smh:

Nets and Cavs basically a playoff game :lol:

Was ready to flame until I saw his qualifier of 85% games played then the clip :lol:

He basically wants the league to disincentivize players sitting games and shorten the season + cut back to backs to minimize the missed games by stars.

Not a bad idea tbh but don't think disqualifying players having great years for not playing the vast majority of games would be the way to get there.

Was ready to flame until I saw his qualifier of 85% games played then the clip :lol:

He basically wants the league to disincentivize players sitting games and shorten the season + cut back to backs to minimize the missed games by stars.

Not a bad idea tbh but don't think disqualifying players having great years for not playing the vast majority of games would be the way to get there.
Yeah I get the point he was trying to convey. Just think he's still wild'n with it lol
manny.png

I'm also in the camp of not being against guys playing around 65-70 games. Is what it is at this point🤷🏿‍♂️

His teammates didn't directly criticize him publicly, but they didn't defend him either. If anything, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry offered the strongest public support for Westbrook all season when he told Yahoo: "I respect how he's handled the whole year, just in terms of everything he's been saying and how he's been handling himself and protecting his family. ... He's a professional, and I'm proud of the way he's conducting himself, and I'm there for him."

Spirit broken by his own teammates and hometown fans...and Chef gotta be the one to pick him up.

#ToxicEnvironment :smh:

What’s funny to me is that the media is partially responsible for where things are in the NBA with stars missing game. They’ve perpetuated the “anything other than a championship is a failure narrative”, which is one of the reasons, IMO, NBA teams put such an emphasis on trying to make sure their stars are healthy for the playoffs.

very interesting trend I have noticed...

how after playing with $t3ph, a lot of borderline NBA-talents sign for bigger contracts but how former league MVPs, allstars, all-nba, productive players, etc look like they got their career shorten after playing with bron

Yo QU!K QU!K what does the Raptor salary cap look like next year?

They have such a legit core and with the development of Barnes, they have 3 all star caliber players and cornerstones. I feel like if they make an offer for Ayton, it can put them in contention status.

Raptors have a problem between choosing OG or Trent currently, both are up for renewal soon and we probably can’t keep both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom