The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Houston Rockets fans man. They turned on their Messiah, then they gassed up and turned on Christian Wood.
I’m looking out for harden by lowering the expectations lol. Just 2 weeks ago it was finals or bust for Philly. Now some people will be surprised if they make it out the first round vs Toronto. That’s a reasonable goal for harden to clear

make it out the first round vs Toronto. That’s a reasonable goal for harden to clear
Yahoo Sports on Twitter: Celtics: Let's wear all black because tonight is  going to be a funeral for the Wizards. John Wall: https://t.co/0XwRcInPrB  / Twitter

Wizards, yes.
Lakers. No way. He’s been through enough.
Fultz mental not right to be playing back home in DC, they’ll make a whole campaign bout up coming back :lol: …Needs to be somewhere random n irrelevant like Orlando, Sac, OKC, Portland etc…But the bigger thing is staying healthy n playing with confidence no matter where yo at

Magic are a weird team. Bunch of young guys, but no one I feel comfortable building around.
They haven’t had that since Dwight was there…They either miss out on the “elite” prospects by drafting just outside that range or double up on solid/high level role player types at the same position…Combo of bad luck and not taking many chances :smh:

jared dudley shouldve been offered a coaching position
he wouldve been the one to call players meetings
him or rondo, but then they traded away rondo...who mightve dotted up rust up

This reads like a Ballsack Sports quote 🤣🤣🤣

For real though, with as bad as he'd been this season on the court and his terrible attitude off the court, I wouldn't be surprised if Russ is completely out of the like (a la Carmelo) after his contract is up. No team is trying to deal with this behavior.

Obviously no title contending team would want him and even bad teams wouldn't want an inefficient, ball dominant player with a terrible attitude.

Last edited:
This reads like a Ballsack Sports quote 🤣🤣🤣

For real though, with as bad as he'd been this season on the court and his terrible attitude off the court, I wouldn't be surprised if Russ is completely out of the like (a la Carmelo) after his contract is up. No team is trying to deal with this behavior

Oh he’s done. I said this in like November. It’s a wrap.

He MIGHT be able to get 1 year deal at like 8 million when the he becomes a free agent. That’s the most he can hope for.

He’s going to have way worse than Melo. Melo for all his faults could still shoot.

Oh he’s done. I said this in like November. It’s a wrap.

He MIGHT be able to get 1 year deal at like 8 million when the he becomes a free agent. That’s the most he can hope for.

He’s going to have way worse than Melo. Melo for all his faults could still shoot.
He’ll get an okc retirement tour for sure

He’ll get an okc retirement tour for sure

Why tho?

OKC are trying to grow. They have good young pieces. Why do that?

I can see him signing a one day deal to retire as a Thunder tho. I get that. A full year tho? Nah. No purpose.

Why tho?

OKC are trying to grow. They have good young pieces. Why do that?

I can see him signing a one day deal to retire as a Thunder tho. I get that. A full year tho? Nah. No purpose.
There’s been situations where guys have signed one-day contracts at the end of their careers with they team they started with in order to retire as a member of that team. I doubt Russ is ready for that move yet though.

Go back to basketball Stephen A. :lol:

Thunder v Lakers matchup includes a Bedlam (Oklahoma State vs Oklahoma University) rematch #405standup @a-friend

Lmfao! :lol:

He gone clam up and play worse like Stanley did now that he has an official deal.

Only reason he came to LA was to get paid off media. Bruh a clown!

Bron got locked up scored zilch versus centennial for a very meaningful game. He a super glorified Jeffrey Jordan.

There’s been situations where guys have signed one-day contracts at the end of their careers with they team they started with in order to retire as a member of that team. I doubt Russ is ready for that move yet though.

I don’t think he’ll do it right away either tho. I meant down the line.

He won’t do it right away because Russ still thinks he “has it”….

But as far as OKC just taking him in to play full time. Nah, I don’t see Presti doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom