The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 9.23.24 PM.png
henry-vacuum.gif

Suns not gonna blow it this year. CP3 finally gets his ring.
april fools was last week

Suns and Bucks gonna run it back?

bucks got a better shot. the league has no answer for Yanni and he got a reliable supporting cast
suns going to struggle with the physicality that the warriors will bring. i think clips give them a damn good fight if PG is healthy

James Worthy stopped reporting to work :frown:. Ain't even show tonight. Got crazy Ron and Fish in the studio

Harden gon' harden
Kyrie gon' kyrie
Ben Simmons will continue to be a socialite more than an nba player
Cp3 will give it his all and come up short due to injury

Imo

Last edited:
Yea Kobe was done done during that time. I remember everyone killing the lakers for giving Kobe that extension. Something something we treat our stars right. only for every big free agent to take our free dinner and sign somewhere else lol

Kobe was the highest paid player making $20 something mil then. Westbrook is owed $47 of them thangs 😩

Last edited:
Dirk Wade and Kobe…

Any other cats I’m missing we just had to accept they washed but they meant more to the franchise. I was buying laker ticket prices to watch Kobe go 2-18 and sit on the bench the second half lmao

The Jazz blew another fourth quarter lead. :lol:

Do the Warriors tank to get then in round 1? But that would mean possibly matching up with the Suns in round 2.

Y'all notice that Bron stans can never big up Bron's greatness without bringing down others? 95% of the time when they speak on how great Bron is they either bring up MJ or Kobe in a negative light. LeLame has brain washed his stans to only care about analytics. I'd take MJ and Kobe's rings over those made up ESPN stats that LeCancun chases all the time. Smh can't wait until LeNarrative retires so the media can stop trying to force people to call him goat:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom