The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a normal thing teams do? I've been in visiting arenas and haven't seen it. Clips with the small pp energy haha

1E5E4F60-BBEC-4639-8CAC-338462FFD0B3.jpeg
I’ve been to many Clippers home games and never seen it. This is staged for likes.

Brehs. I missed over a week and 100 pages of this thread. I NEED to be caught up on the chaos.

Just looking at the standings there had to be some Lakers shenanigans.

My guy antidope antidope has to be up in arms that the Heat will finish first AND the Spurs will make the Play-In

Warriors maybe slipping to 4th and Dallas moving to 3rd?!?’

What page(s) do I need to go back to?

Avoiding Toronto the only real drama for tomorrow?

Uhhh...

I'm pretty sure that Denver/Utah both want to avoid the Warriors in the first round.

Dallas/GSW will end up 3rd and 4th.
Denver/Utah will end up 5th and 6th.

If Dallas loses or GSW wins, GSW will be 3rd and Dallas will be 4th.

At that point, Denver/Utah will both want 5th to avoid the Warriors.

The thing is that all 4 of these teams play at the same time so Denver/Utah won't know whether they should be trying to win or trying to lose.

Brehs. I missed over a week and 100 pages of this thread. I NEED to be caught up on the chaos.

Just looking at the standings there had to be some Lakers shenanigans.

My guy antidope antidope has to be up in arms that the Heat will finish first AND the Spurs will make the Play-In

Warriors maybe slipping to 4th and Dallas moving to 3rd?!?’

What page(s) do I need to go back to?
Some of the most epic receipt pulling in the history of NT occurred. JD617 JD617 made a return to the thread just to participate, but he wasn’t the only one doing it. But maybe search his posts in this thread to get to some of the good pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom