The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say it was nonsense but I remember after they swept Miami they said they coulda ducked it but wanted that matchup.

So they definitely pay attention this kinda stuff :lol:

I can’t even fault it honestly. That Nets rotation is thin. Playoff rotations are tighter in general but Nash runs a game 7 rotation every game :lol: Those legs are gonna get heavier every round. The later you see Brooklyn, the better off you’ll be.
The ducking will be really funny come tomorrow

Bucks lose, Cs lose and Philly wins. Bucks got Brooklyn. Philly v Chicago. Boston v Toronto without Brown

Cs win, Bucks lose, Philly w/e, Cs get Brooklyn, Bucks get Chicago. Philly play Toronto

I see Boston trying for the win but with Ja back it might not be a cake walk

Of course assuming Brooklyn takes care of business

Untitled.png

55...?

We really need a system for MVP now. It's gotten too off the rails. We really need a system for MVP now. It's gotten too off the rails. Like I vote one guy for Z criteria and another guy second for Y criteria.

We really need a system for MVP now. It's gotten too off the rails. We really need a system for MVP now. It's gotten too off the rails. Like I vote one guy for Z criteria and another guy second for Y criteria.

Best player of the year, not most “valuable”. Most “valuable” got people effed up.

ROY is the best rookie, not the most valuable. 6th same for 6th man, DPOY etc. ASG MVP is best player who played that game, etc.

Best player of the year, not most “valuable”. Most “valuable” got people effed up.

ROY is the best rookie, not the most valuable. 6th same for 6th man, DPOY etc. ASG MVP is best player who played that game, etc.

By your own logic, how come the ASG MVP isn't All Star Game Most "Valuable" Player? :lol:

Embiid really want that MVP and it's nothing wrong with that. Players should shoot for certain goals on the way to team success. Jokic had another great year but it's between Giannis and Embiid for me. Wouldn't be mad at either winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom