The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If westbrook stays in LA because they have no other choice as no one wants him, I can def see lebron forcing way out....if not summer by trade deadline......the interesting thing is what return do you get?

FQGGoQ6aIAEiKBX

I would trade all 500 draft picks of ours olus anyone bottom half of the roster for a 2 year rental of LeBron plus Bronny

Fam hates Lakers fans and I'm sure the feeling is mutual for them

This ***** a doofus.

Westbrook on joining the Lakers:
“Being from LA, you always wish that you could play for your home team,” Westbrook said. “That’s definitely something that always circled around in my mind. Maybe one day? But I always would come back and be like, ‘Ah, that probably won’t happen.’ I just had to wait and see. But now that we’re here, I’m going to take full advantage of it.”

Swear Russ gotta be somewhere on the spectrum or just shuts off a part of his brain sometimes like he went through Severance. Like it's the same region that hits open layups or gives thoughtful answers.

Can’t believe they would do this to Russ. Someone who’s a black father, husband, son, brother, and an overall pillar of his community. Imagine not being able to bring your kid to a home game because of the toxicity and the degradation of his own proud family name?

What kind of environment allows for that and who’s at the forefront of it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom