The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

5I5s8.png

Simmons is a herb.

He’s helped produce some good documentary content, but him just giving his opinions is usually trash, especially due to how smug he comes across.

Is it that he can’t say **** player A, B, etc. because he votes on NBA awards? Or that he can’t say “**** that dude” basically?

I think it’s weird to say it about a 19-year-old kid, but he is a public figure now no matter how young he is. It’s not uncommon for people on here to say “**** that dude” over a poor performance or something, but Simmons has way more of a pedestal and actual voting power than anyone on sites like these or on Twitter will ever have.

Still it’s not Green who has come out as being offended, it’s Rockets fans and writers so far, I feel like Simmons is hasty and a stream of conscious talker/speaks without thinking, and has basically said “**** Devin Booker” and “**** Mike Trout” in the past because their teams didn’t win as they put up stats. That’s his thing he believes in oddly, even though we know it’s not all on these guys shoulders the situations they’re in. But it’s also whether in those situations in the past when making that argument if he explicitly says “**** Book or **** Trout”.

I think it’s weird to say it about a 19-year-old kid, but he is a public figure now no matter how young he is. It’s not uncommon for people on here to say “**** that dude” over a poor performance or something, but Simmons has way more of a pedestal and actual voting power than anyone on sites like these or on Twitter will ever have.

Still it’s not Green who has come out as being offended, it’s Rockets fans and writers so far, I feel like Simmons is hasty and a stream of conscious talker/speaks without thinking, and has basically said “**** Devin Booker” and “**** Mike Trout” in the past because their teams didn’t win as they put up stats. That’s his thing he believes in oddly. But it’s also whether or not in those situations he explicitly says “**** Book or **** Trout”.

Either way you slice it, it’s a bad take. Jalen green didn’t choose the rockets in free agency. Herb is my dog but he ain’t changing life in Houston if roles are reversed.

Dude needs some decorum if he’s going to carry a vote. Get him out of here

Still it’s not Green who has come out as being offended, it’s Rockets fans and writers so far, I feel like Simmons is hasty and a stream of conscious talker/speaks without thinking, and has basically said “**** Devin Booker” and “**** Mike Trout” in the past because their teams didn’t win as they put up stats. That’s his thing he believes in oddly, even though we know it’s not all on these guys shoulders the situations they’re in. But it’s also whether in those situations in the past when making that argument if he explicitly says “**** Book or **** Trout”.
Bruh it's not cool. It's a difference in saying someone is playing trash and flat out saying **** somebody.

Last edited:
The comment is dumb just want to hear if Jalen’s offended like if he really gives a damn. I think it’s like ‘who cares what Simmons or Stephen A, Skip, Cowherd, or any of these dudes say.’

Just remembered those **** Lebron, **** KD, **** Steve songs that would get posted in here lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom