The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-upped last weekend

67CF8145-7295-468B-B852-B7088AA09A4E.jpeg

You and whoever invented these need jail time.

I remember when as a kid we had one of those cultural exchange things at school and a jamaican kid brought his father's oxtail to school

All us west indian kids were in heaven eating it while all the american kids talked **** and called it nasty without even trying

Now that they finally discovered it as adults they wanna run up the price on us and add an "s" to the end

"Oxtails" :sick:
how times changed. funny thing about that is what is considered as exotic, rejects, freebies, trash, garbage, grose, etc.... now has become one of the most sought after and expensive dishes. history has shown that as well when monarchs would just eat the prime parts of every animal but throw away parts like head, feet, tail, innards, etc.... nowadays, the richest are willing to spend on those parts than eat the parts which are now consider as ordinary/common. which brings me to the part that I might need to buy me some chicken liver to cook.

As much as I’d like to read these LAL hit pieces, I just can’t. A bunch of reporters who said nothing bad about the team all season long all of a sudden have stories from back in November, October, September etc.

Hate that ****
Same ones that hyped em before the season and kept saying “just wait until…” all the way up to they were officially eliminated last week are now piling on, real sick stuff but the media is disgusting overall so not surprising :smh:

But the Lakers were feeling themselves something crazy as the off season champs so I can’t feel too bad for em : tho lol

Maybe the national reporters that fly in once in awhile but all the local beat reporters hated covering this team and took note of everything with Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom