Not open for further replies.
Lowe's All NBA picks

SmartSelect_20220414-095143_ESPN.jpg

SmartSelect_20220414-095153_ESPN.jpg

SmartSelect_20220414-095357_ESPN.jpg

SmartSelect_20220414-095410_ESPN.jpg
#2 pick averages 17 a night and can’t get 1st team? :lol:

Jalen Green has somehow deeply offended the media after just 1 year

same can be said for embiid though, obv im sure people will say but embiid had tobias and maxey LOLOL please

Embiid played in a MUCH harder conference and EVEN before harden arrived he had the sixers in the top 3 most of the season, When harden arrived not much changed it was still embiids team and not only that he PLAYED BETTER than he did before All Star Break
1EA60C7E-7C53-4D9E-A3EE-68D484A67C49.jpeg

Denvers Bench > Sixers bench and thats just facts numbers dont lie been like that all season long

all that goes without saying you can LEGIT make a case for all 3 guys

all 3 deserve MVP IMO

LAST YEAR IT WAS IF EMBIID WAS ABLE TO STAY HEALTHY HE WOULD OF WON MVP, HE STAYS HEALTHY AND NOW EVERYONES TONE CHANGES WHE IT COMES TO THE VOTING PROCESS VIA THE MEDIA

just curious as to what changed in the last 2 weeks maybe 3

He’s still useful as the only lead ball handler, useless in any other role.

So if you have any young guys that you’re trying to develop on the ball, it doesn’t make any sense to bring him in & waste a year of their development.

Just putting it out there now. If he find his way back to the District...I will renounce my fandom to that franchise FOREVER. No more tickets, no more merch, delete my ******* my number off your call list.

I like that one of jokic/embiid/giannis will be left off 1st team. Margins are razor thin and only the top dawgs eat. It's like in football if you need a yard to get 1st down and you get .95 yards. You just gonna give em a first down anyway? Nah playa.
Exactly my stance. I'm sure it's happened before in NBA history that multiple players at the same position played at a high level and someone had to go on the second team.

No need to manipulate the spots.

Last edited:
Exactly my stance. I'm sure it's happened before in NBA history that multiple players at the same position played a a high level and someone had to go on the second team.

No need to manipulate the spots.

probably was worse when you had all them dudes playing PF at the same

had duncan, dirk, KG.. and then a plethora of others cwebb, sheed, jermaine o'neal and others

I like that one of jokic/embiid/giannis will be left off 1st team. Margins are razor thin and only the top dawgs eat. It's like in football if you need a yard to get 1st down and you get .95 yards. You just gonna give em a first down anyway? Nah playa.

20 teams getting a chance to make the playoffs but we can't put the three best players in the league this season on the First Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom