The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He basically picked up where he left off in the playoffs last year. #2 pick that had been trending upwards every year winning MIP is crazy.

he did go from all star to potential superstar. but still. Bane basically doubled his PPG and clearly has outperformed his value.

I think he checked off the potential superstar mark in year 1...which is why this is so stupid to me. There was slippage in efficiency in year 2, but he clearly was still on an upward trajectory for a #2 pick that was ROY.

I think he checked off the potential superstar mark in year 1...which is why this is so stupid to me. There was slippage in efficiency in year 2, but he clearly was still on an upward trajectory for a #2 pick that was ROY.

I was thinking superstar as in top 5 player but yeah you're absolutely right. cade going to win MIP next year when he averages 25/5/5

Also, I don’t get the idea of these basketball personalities on YouTube and Ig. Why do people want to watch regular *** people play pickup? :lol:
which ones? Are they just normies with normie skill level?

I follow Ballislife. Basically they've recreated like what AND1 was doing in the 90-00's, got an East Coast team mostly out of Florida, West Coast team in LA, and a Midwest team now. They travel and get into real tournaments and do park tours, a few former pros like Frank Nitty (also Drew League MVP), Aguille Carr ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ) be hooping with them, Hansel Emmanuel even pulled up to a game and played. I also follow all the players individual, Clamp God (prides himself on defense), Zach Hodskins (the 1 armed hooper, former pro), AMilly (shooter, kind of has a handle), Duke Skywalker (in the name), Slim (ridiculous literally face in the rim hops)

Hezi God is kind of a new age, more real basketball playing, Hot Sauce. He doesnt dribble around all day but too much for my liking, but he'll generally just nutmeg, hesi, and shoot a 3 or go score so it's less circusy. Also he is a real hooper, scored 100 in some league.

Nick Briz is the classic "acting black" white guy, from Florida, part of BIL fam and often collaborates, but it has been exposed a lot of the fights in his videos are fake/staged. I can do without him.

D'Vontah Friga is a former d2 player, does park tours got in a few tournaments, nice guy, always shouts out the other people with channels in his video.

I know of a bunch more but I dont follow them.

which ones? Are they just normies with normie skill level?

I follow Ballislife. Basically they've recreated like what AND1 was doing in the 90-00's, got an East Coast team mostly out of Florida, West Coast team in LA, and a Midwest team now. They travel and get into real tournaments and do park tours, a few former pros like Frank Nitty (also Drew League MVP), Aguille Carr ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ) be hooping with them, Hansel Emmanuel even pulled up to a game and played. I also follow all the players individual, Clamp God (prides himself on defense), Zach Hodskins (the 1 armed hooper, former pro), AMilly (shooter, kind of has a handle), Duke Skywalker (in the name), Slim (ridiculous literally face in the rim hops)

Hezi God is kind of a new age, more real basketball playing, Hot Sauce. He doesnt dribble around all day but too much for my liking, but he'll generally just nutmeg, hesi, and shoot a 3 or go score so it's less circusy. Also he is a real hooper, scored 100 in some league.

Nick Briz is the classic "acting black" white guy, from Florida, part of BIL fam and often collaborates, but it has been exposed a lot of the fights in his videos are fake/staged. I can do without him.

D'Vontah Friga is a former d2 player, does park tours got in a few tournaments, nice guy, always shouts out the other people with channels in his video.

I know of a bunch more but I dont follow them.

Can't forget K-Showtime Drakes best friend.

Extremely toxic

Frank Nitty and Friga are a step above all them dudes, but ballislife is real cool giving a lane to exciting streetball hoopers who never made it past hoopin around the way.

MK and CRSWHT. :lol:

Hezigod new nickname is King Push :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom