The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1EB63C85-2EED-446B-8618-80A03C81C101.jpeg

Sad man. Battling weight issues forever (his dad too). Still shocks me how he let himself go so soon after getting out the league. RIP.

Sad man. Battling weight issues forever (his dad too). Still shocks me how he let himself go so soon after getting out the league. RIP.

He was dealt a terrible hand. He was a really big dude prior to hooping. I don’t know how he passed but yeah he overcame a lot in life.

RIP

Jake Fischer said on Dallas radio this morning the Mavs have confidence they'll get a deal done with Brunson around 4/$90m

Wouldn't be mad at it.

Russ, THT and a 1st round for Brogdon? Pacers said no? :lol:

I know Russ’ stock is at an all time low but all that for Malcom ****ing Brogdon. Aint dude injury probe and now getting a bit old? Never really been a fan of his.

**** man :smh: RIP to the kid. Was excited when we got Caleb, sad when he got cut (we should have kept him)... and now this news. Swanigan deserved so much better after how hard he worked.

He cut himself. He opted out of the bubble and then cut off all contact w/ the team.

The quarantine is when **** spiraled out of control for him.
Ah ****. I know the bubble is when things went south but didn't know he chose to leave. Damn man :smh:

Jake Fischer said on Dallas radio this morning the Mavs have confidence they'll get a deal done with Brunson around 4/$90m

Wouldn't be mad at it.
Brunson giving them a break, that’s as fair market value as there is if not below

Knicks would give him $25 a year

I mean he doesn’t come without risk and baggage and I’m not sure that if I were Lac that I would do it either but

1) I think the clippers will still have solid depth in a an eventual Kyrie trade.

2) I think the Clippers are the favorites out west next year right now, but there’s no sizeable gap between them and the field. They could very well lose in the first round. Kyrie would in theory further insulate them from that

3) over his last 80+ games he’s at 27/6/5 on 49/41/91. You may not be able to pass THAT up if Morris / Kennard / Jackson is what can get the deal done. The best version of the Clippers saw Reggie Jackson be a pseudo Kyrie. That’s the dynamic that they don’t have

Gun to My head id probably do it and not feel good about it
this might be the year your team finally wins it all

but what would a nets clippers trade actually look like?

Suns should’ve done this at the deadline. We would’ve gotten PHX vs GSW conference finals.

I don’t remember the last time I saw Eric Gordon play. For all I knew dude hasn’t taken a shot since April 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom