The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To this day I have no idea why people thought a team with Year 19 Bron, Always Disabled and Rust would win 60-70 games. Let alone make it through the West to the Finals.

It just goes to show you who is a homer, who just knows the big names and who ACTUALLY watches the games and understands the game

i remember a lakers’ fan on NT saying something like the lakers are built for the playoffs and that it just depended on nunn playing :rofl:

This interview is great so far :pimp:. This dude is hilarious. Kinda sounds like Richard Pryor sometimes :lol:

One of my random favorite players ever. First Jersey I got with my own bread was an Andre Miller Cavs jersey in 01-02. Matching hat too :pimp: :lol:

58287F52-D167-4373-9BBB-2D85008FAD93.jpeg

This interview is great so far :pimp:. This dude is hilarious. Kinda sounds like Richard Pryor sometimes :lol:

One of my random favorite players ever. First Jersey I got with my own bread was an Andre Miller Cavs jersey in 01-02. Matching hat too :pimp: :lol:

58287F52-D167-4373-9BBB-2D85008FAD93.jpeg

did he ever say anything about Cam'ron calling him "Basic Game"?

Russ, THT and a 1st round for Brogdon? Pacers said no? :lol:

I know Russ’ stock is at an all time low but all that for Malcom ****ing Brogdon. Aint dude injury probe and now getting a bit old? Never really been a fan of his.

That’s def not “all that” :lol: …The only thing worth taking for the Pacers is the 1st round pick, and we don’t know what kinda protections on it and with the Lakers the value of future picks are a gamble since they always star hunting

Indy can do better than that just by getting an actual solid player from another team, which LA wasn’t offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom