The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed ballsacksports really got packed up after that whole racist scandal. Didn't see a single fake tweet for like two rounds of the playoffs maybe.
Man's thought he dropped an "I'm being an ally" gem and it completely backfired

Forgot Andre used to tie his shoe laces behind his shoes :lol:

39C71848-A203-44EE-9425-BF7821F5F62A.jpeg

these look like the pradas i’d see dudes wearing during the mid-to-late 2000s. prada paired with oversized girbauds was a tougher 1-2 combo than shaq and kobe

1655858216491.png

these look like the pradas i’d see dudes wearing during the mid-to-late 2000s. prada paired with oversized girbauds was a tougher 1-2 combo than shaq and kobe

1655858216491.png
Got a real hatred for these MFs. ****** up part is the cheap replicas of this look exactly the same so you can't tell. Almost fought a bouncer because he wouldn't let me in the club with Js for my homegirl's bday but was letting in dudes with these left and right.

Wait what?

I read an interview with the person behind the account & he seemed like a good kid.
Think the topic was microagressions? and he used an example of himself being racist with them by saying at the gym when a white guy walked by his bag he thought nothing of it but when a black person walked by he had to double check his bag.

He had a few tweets after but I can't remember exactly what but he deactivated not too long after that

Edit: Randomly enough he just tweeted like 15 minutes ago lol

SmartSelect_20220621-185036_Twitter.jpg

Okay.

When he shot the basketball underwater, I lost it.

I saw this post and was thinking “Shooting a basketball underwater? Coupé is a funny dude.” but still clicked the conversation out of curiosity. Low and behold I scroll down and see this man in some Nike basketball shorts, long sleeve JB tee and got damb scuba mask underwater taking a jumper somewhere in America. That is more of a physics exercise than a basketball one. He has lost it.

Lakers pls.

DO IT MITCH.

So if I’m interpreting this correctly, a team with cap space is about to swindle them for a FRP? Because I’m assuming they want as little salary back as possible? If so, Presti is definitely on the phone with Jordan as I type this :lol:

Grizz been trying to get into the lottery, so not surprised if they are working on Adams for Hayward + 13/15

Melton + 22 for 14 + Love or taking on Knicks dead salary like Kemba + 11 + Burks.

So if I’m interpreting this correctly, a team with cap space is about to swindle them for a FRP? Because I’m assuming they want as little salary back as possible? If so, Presti is definitely on the phone with Jordan as I type this :lol:
SGA/Hayward/Giddey/Chet, Dort getting run as well.

That’s definitely a league pass team.

SGA/Hayward/Giddey/Chet, Dort getting run as well.

That’s definitely a league pass team.
I was thinking that ~$30MM over the next two years would be too much for Presti then saw this
398DBC15-2C32-401B-9ED9-BC626899B995.jpeg

Even with Gordon’s $31.5MM in 2023-2024, they’d still have have hella cap space. Problem is actually attracting FAs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom